Changes to official website - (UPDATE - website now run by Ticketmaster)

2 hours ago, challenger70rt said:

I really wish they would get the website back up. It's not as nice as it is here, but it'd be kind of cool if you could use/access something that you in fact paid for. That'd be nice.

True that.

They should discount the days we haven't been able to access it from the next payment!

15 hours ago, killuridols said:

True that.

They should discount the days we haven't been able to access it from the next payment!

I didn't think it would be down this long. They should add the lost days onto peoples membership being as they can't access something they've paid for. A simple email to all members would have been the correct thing to do explaining what was happening.

Edited by axlsend

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

I cant log in. My username and password dont work anymore.

SO NICE! :anger:

I'm in the same boat.  I still have my email from when I joined, so I'll email them with my order number etc...if it isn't resolved in a day or so. 

Just now, Original said:

I'm in the same boat.  I still have my email from when I joined, so I'll email them with my order number etc...if it isn't resolved in a day or so. 

Ok. I'll calm down and I will wait so that they fix it because I'm slightly feeling like being ripped off but... ok... ok *ommmmm* :book:

24 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I cant log in. My username and password dont work anymore.

SO NICE! :anger:

Same here. And I want in now! No more patience :wacko:

Edited by Ender04

Locked out?  I am sure this is being fixed still says current members hang tight.

I strongly suggest waiting do not get a new package unless that is something you want to do at this moment, they will take care of current members

Edited by gunsguy
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yeah, haha... sit tight because your cheaper memberships wont work anymore and if you're not sitting you may faint and knock your head :lol:

Yeah, I have a feeling we're all about to pay at least a little more to continue our memberships. I'd love to be wrong, but we'll see.

3 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

I don't think so.

Technically the Deluxe Package is $5 cheaper actually.

Digital Memberships may need to pay the difference for another package but probably not.

I'm gonna have to ask you to knock it off with all the logic and common sense. Kthxbai.

• Like 1