Changes to official website - (UPDATE - website now run by Ticketmaster)

I just signed up, took a bunch of tries until I realized that my user name had to be lower case.  I think everyone is reading the 2 ticket rule wrong. I bet it is just 2 tickets per presale, per show. No way that they'd only allow 2 presale tickets for the entire tour! I hope the $45 is worth it, I'm worried about the fine print saying presale might not be available for every city (or something of the sort) It's a risk, but so is being a GnR fan I guess...

32 minutes ago, KeeKat said:

I think everyone is reading the 2 ticket rule wrong. I bet it is just 2 tickets per presale, per show.

No, it's very clearly written - no room for interpretation or "reading it wrong."

How many tickets can I buy? 
Paid members will be assigned a unique presale code, good for up to two (2) tickets total (example: purchase 1 ticket for 2 different shows; purchase 2 tickets for 1 show).

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

Ok, I got the email but havent tried anything yet because I see all of you are having trouble....

Is it still fucked up?

I got in but I had to change my username for it (the site askes for a new one in the signing in process). There's nothing new to see really, you do not need to try at this point.

14 minutes ago, killuridols said:

ok, I just got in and it asks me to change the initial letter of my username. I do it and it says that another member is using that name already (of course, it is me, DUH!)... I'm not changing my username, though.

No way.

Yeah, it sucks I had to change mine. But I had to get in. No patience you see :wacko:

Just now, killuridols said:

So whats new over there? Is the stupid forum up yet?

Neh, There is only a profile page with your personal data, nothing else beside the things you can see without logging in.

I'm not mad about the 2 ticket limit, I was just surprised by it. I wasn't aware that other acts have done such a low amount of tickets for fan club members. Makes sense overall, I was just surprised by it at first.

tickets are going to be easy to come by if they are playing in the stadium, if you want "good" seats, well I am sure those are going to be a matter of paying the money like the Vegas shows where they are going to have the VIP stuff

1 hour ago, k12 said:

tickets are going to be easy to come by if they are playing in the stadium, if you want "good" seats, well I am sure those are going to be a matter of paying the money like the Vegas shows where they are going to have the VIP stuff

That's my thinking. If they were to do 2 shows in Detroit, I'd use Nightrain to get good seats for one show, then I'd be fine with going through Ticketmaster for whatever I could get for the second show.

I just bought pre sale Tom Petty (well, Mudcrutch- his other, other band) tickets and not only was it a two ticket max, but it was Will Call only...

Hardcore. And yet... they are still on Stub Hub. :wacko:

Is that pooshitNighttrain letting you update your password yet?

20 hours ago, PITBOSS said:

well i got the email- logged in and it made me update my profile- okay fine- then it would not let me have my username saying another member already had it? wtf? oh yeah where's the forum? can't seem to find it

I'm having the same problem.  My current username starts with a capital, so it's asking me to change my username to one that's all lowercase.  When I try my username in lowercase, it says there's already a user with that name...   And like you, it says I'm logged in, but it won't let me see Nightrain.  I guess I have to pick a completely new username to fully log in...

Fun. :shrugs: