06/26/16 - Washington D.C - Fedex Field

downzy

1 minute ago, estranged_85 said:

I Think the ticket prices will be cheaper in Europe.

I hope so! People here did mention once that ticket prices tend to be quite high in the US. Makes me feel bad for US fans, really. Not everyone has a lot of money, and sitting in the nosebleeds isn't ideal.

2 minutes ago, Kittiara said:

The tickets are indeed very expensive. If UK prices will be similar to US prices, I'd be paying about 5 times what I paid for a good seat back in 2012. That's a huge rise!

Good Morning, it would be pretty early there now, you woke up for nothing lol

I remember seeing nugnr in Rotterdam, I bought the seat for 60 or 80 euros which was reasonable, it had a good view, GA was similar or cheaper which was good too.

Now the prices are INSANE. Some normal front/middle seats are starting from $500 and going up to $1500. That is totally insane. GA is for $250 that is ok for me, but still it is expensive for many people.

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

I remember seeing nugnr in Rotterdam, I bought the seat for 60 or 80 euros which was reasonable, it had a good view, GA was similar or cheaper which was good too.

Now the prices are INSANE. Some normal front/middle seats are starting from $500 and going up to $1500. That is totally insane. GA is for $250 that is ok for me, but still it is expensive for many people.

When i saw GNR in Sweden 2006 i payed 450SEK = 54 USD for a pit ticket..   I saw some Pit tickets in  San Diego for about 1700USD.. That's almost a months paycheck in SEK.

Sorry for OT

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Morning! Hahaha I am crazy to be up at this hour! 02:24 am now.

Last time I bought tickets for Manchester, I had two tickets, first block by the stage, at the front, for about £100, and that included fees and shipping!