06/26/16 - Washington D.C - Fedex Field

downzy

3 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

People are being re-seated and apparently the line is long to get their new seats bc the original section they bought tix in is closed (probably upper level).

I bet that's a total cluster fuck. I'd be really pissed if I wanted to see AIC and missed them.

1 minute ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I bet that's a total cluster fuck. I'd be really pissed if I wanted to see AIC and missed them.

I missed the start of Alice Cooper when that happened at the Bell Centre for the Motley farewell show, and he was honestly the reason I went....and tickets were dirt cheap.

Edited by fallglimmer

2 minutes ago, fallglimmer said:

I missed the start of Alice Cooper when that happened at the Bell Centre for the Motley farewell show, and he was honestly the reason I went....and tickets were dirt cheap.

That sucks. I wonder if they emailed these people and they could've printed new ones at home or it was a big surprise when they showed up? Did you have any heads up for the Crue show?

Just now, Fitha_whiskey said:

That sucks. I wonder if they emailed these people and they could've printed new ones at home or it was a big surprise when they showed up? Did you have any heads up for the Crue show?

zero, they had people standing at the entrance to the closed area handing out new tickets.

It seem there were many seats unsold, that's why they had to close down one whole section and re arrange everything, it doesn't seems like an easy job cause a lot of people bought tickets for different sections, if someone comes like 30 mins late and goes in the empty section, he will be like "why the hell im all alone here" lol

1 minute ago, sanity_lost said:

...personally I'd be cheering for better seats. But I get the displeasure of missing AIC and groups of people who were going together getting split up.

Yeah, and instead of hanging out, having a cold one and getting fired up for Guns, they're standing in some fuckin line. But yeah- maybe they're getting way better seats for their trouble...

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

It seem there were many seats unsold, that's why they had to close down one whole section and re arrange everything, it doesn't seems like an easy job cause a lot of people bought tickets for different sections, if someone comes like 30 mins late and goes in the empty section, he will be like "why the hell im all alone here" lol

I don't think they closed one whole section, I think they are closing the whole upper-most level, so they are re-seating everyone from that whole level.  

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

and like I said, I think it was a last minute thing. I was literally looking at the map this morning with upper level tickets and they all just disappeared.