06/26/16 - Washington D.C - Fedex Field

downzy

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

I don't think they closed one whole section, I think they are closing the whole upper-most level, so they are re-seating everyone from that whole level.  

How many levels are there? 3?

1 minute ago, fallglimmer said:

low ticket sales. This place seats about 20,000 more for football than Ford does, I would guess concerts would be more too

:cry:

They will have to lower the prices. I see lots of people complaining they can't afford those tickets.

Stop being so greedy and you will fill the stadium.

24 minutes ago, pugachev said:

Looks super empty. Hope it fills up some more, would be an embarrassing showing.

Its DC

not a lot of people ilve in DC

If MA the first show sold out so they had to make a second date

but I can see some places being half or 1/3  full 

Maybe they do need to add Izzy and Steven but there's no way they will be permanently added. Only a few shows. So maybe those shows sold out and excess capacity while the rest?

Go on national television, Kimmel, Oprah, sell your asses and lower the ticket prices :facepalm:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gnfnr2k said:

Its DC

not a lot of people ilve in DC

If MA the first show sold out so they had to make a second date

but I can see some places being half or 1/3  full 

Then why do they have such a huge stadium? It's not like their football team is any good. jk

3 minutes ago, BillyMac said:

This underlines the fact they NEED Izzy and Steven to sell these stadiums! The nostalgia was way oversold with a partial reunion...

I don't think so.. I mean, the die hard fans want's Izzy and Steven there.. I do too. But the Die hard fans are already there so i don't Think casual/random dudes cares wether Izzy and Steven are there.

Haha sorry for being a bit confusing when i write... Hope you know what i mean =)

Edited by estranged_85
  • Like 3

most of these "normie" GnR fans really don't care that much about Steven and Izzy...not enough to boycott the show because of it.  To think there are another 20,000 people in the DC area who would have come if Izzy and Steven were there seems like quite a stretch.  They just need to lower the prices a bit.  The buzz of the sold out stadiums may even lead to them being able to raise prices later.

• Like 3