06/26/16 - Washington D.C - Fedex Field

downzy

Just now, downzy said:

Well, maybe that's just they tempo they want to play it.  Something tells me they're not making a tempo mistake at multiple shows.

i agree.  they play depending on where they are at in 2016 as musicians.  i would rather hear a faster paradise city than nothing.

Just now, downzy said:

Well, maybe that's just they tempo they want to play it.  Something tells me they're not making a tempo mistake at multiple shows.

Yah, i agree with you there, its played at a fast tempo because they have been playing it at that tempo since Vegas (maybe the Troub, probably I'd bet without checking) and rehearsing it that way.   

It's funny I know a lot of people want interviews to find out how this all came about and blah blah blah, but I'd love to hear how they choose to play some of the songs at the tempos they are playing and why?

22 minutes ago, downzy said:

Exactly, one would think that after 30 years of playing the song that they have It figured out and will play It how they see fit.

1 hour ago, fallglimmer said:

someone last show asked when they were going to do every rose has its thorn

You would be surprised at how many people think this song is a gnr song. Hell just do a search on YouTube or Google for that song and with it gnr to the search  and you will see a large amount of people think its gnr and it sounds nothing like guns hell it's poison which to was nothing but a pretty boy band that sucked that is just my honest opinion a lot of people liked them 

27 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

I'd Like to know how the other 4 feel ...

They gotta just be taking this all in. I mean they know any of them could be replaced and no one would really make too much of a fuss. These 3 make the band. Dizzy may have a gripe since people forget about him being here since the 90s, but I don't think it bothers him.