07/09/16 - Nashville, TN - Nissan Stadium

downzy

The show was INSANE last night!! Wish Adler would've played with them for more than two songs. He looked like the happiest person in the world up there. I don't think the shows could get much better but if they bring back Adler they just might. Mark my words, I bet you'll see a full band in LA or San Diego. Mark...my...words....

***PS does anybody have an extra hatch print they'd sell. Had pit and didn't want to hold a poster all night. Stupid me! 

1 minute ago, TheGunsAndTheRoses said:

The show was INSANE last night!! Wish Adler would've played with them for more than two songs. He looked like the happiest person in the world up there. I don't think the shows could get much better but if they bring back Adler they just might. Mark my words, I bet you'll see a full band in LA or San Diego. Mark...my...words....

***PS does anybody have an extra hatch print they'd sell. Had pit and didn't want to hold a poster all night. Stupid me! 

@axlrosefan4life do you have any to sell? Help this brother out!

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Ha ha I love your banner! What happened to it? 

I'm guessing the people below us complained, so they just told me to take it back up. I still have it. They took my plastic flasks as well..lol. 

I also want the poster/Nashville shirt and went to every merch stand multiple times and couldn't get one. Any help would be great!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I just tried to listen again with an open mind and I just don't get it. The vocal melody is catchy.. Repetitive but catchy. Other than that the song is boring as shit.

You're not on your own with this verdict, I can't listen to it,  I've tried and tried, hate it and hate the cheese fest lyrics.  Can't listen to Better either, just horrible and wish they weren't in the set. 

• Like 1

A lot of people missed Fortus, obviously because everyone was watching the big 3 but at one point I thought he might pass out. I thought Axl and Slash were bad until I saw Richard about 8 songs in. I am sure nobody really saw or got a picture though lol. It was really ridiculous how humid and hot it was especially since the sun was down.

Edited by Tourettes2400

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

You're not on your own with this verdict, I can't listen to it,  I've tried and tried, hate it and hate the cheese fest lyrics.  Can't listen to Better either, just horrible and wish they weren't in the set. 

Yeah, the lyrics are pretty bad too. Better might be even worse. So many better songs they could play.  I don't mind the the song Chinese Democracy though. I'd rather see something else over it but it isn't terrible.

8 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Yeah, the lyrics are pretty bad too. Better might be even worse. So many better songs they could play.  I don't mind the the song Chinese Democracy though. I'd rather see something else over it but it isn't terrible.

Funnily I don't mind Chinese Democracy either, I quite like it. It's the only one I would leave in there from that album. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

A lot of people missed Fortus, obviously because everyone was watching the big 3 but at one point I thought he might pass out. I thought Axl and Slash were bad until I saw Richard about 8 songs in. I am sure nobody really saw or got a picture though lol. It was really ridiculous how humid and hot it was especially since the sun was down.

I saw fortus struggling when he came over to our side and the sweat was poring off of everyone. If you weren't there, you just can't understand the conditions during this show. In the pits it was around 110 and add in the lights on stage for the band and it was beyond brutal. Yet..... Played the best fucking show of the tour so far. 

Also. The pyro made it even worse.  I'll never hear you could be mine or live and let die without flinching during the song waiting for that blast of heat. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Did he rip his own shirt off? or was it like that the whole night?

Yeah I was so hot  and GNR was even worse. Every time the fire came up you could feel it. It was almost miserable. I really thought Fortus was going to pass out. You could see straight water coming off of Slash as he played. His guitar was soaked

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Did he rip his own shirt off? or was it like that the whole night?

I didn't even look at him for most of the songs because I couldn't believe I was actually seeing Slash,Duff, and Axl live. Took a while to come back to earth lol, so I don't know.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I didn't even look at him for most of the songs because I couldn't believe I was actually seeing Slash,Duff, and Axl live. Took a while to come back to earth lol, so I don't know.

Same lol. But i saw him half way through and it looked like his shirt went through a tornado. I do agree with what you said about the heat. i thought i was gunna pass out at some points :P

My seats were in the 200 level. I noticed how bad the band was sweating, and thought it must be due to exertion, as it was very comfortable where we were. I remember telling my wife how awesome the weather turned out. Sorry to hear it was so hot up near the stage.