07/09/16 - Nashville, TN - Nissan Stadium

downzy

8 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

its pretty clear that they will only put adler on songs that are not too frequent on the setlist

the reason is pretty obvious

They will put him on more songs as the tour goes by, he won't be there to play just 1 or 2 songs.

They would have cut a deal with him that they will start with 2 songs and then increase. 

You think Steven Adler would be quiet all this time? 

A time will come that Steven will play all the AFD songs with Civil War and the rest would be played by Frank. These were the rumors before and most of the rumors have become true.

3 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

They will put him on more songs as the tour goes by, he won't be there to play just 1 or 2 songs.

They would have cut a deal with him that they will start with 2 songs and then increase. 

You think Steven Adler would be quiet all this time? 

A time will come that Steven will play all the AFD songs with Civil War and the rest would be played by Frank. These were the rumors before and most of the rumors have become true.

hopefully you are right but what are the sources for these rumours? i have never read or heard any of those

Just now, ludurigan said:

hopefully you are right but what are the sources for these rumours? i have never read or heard any of those

It started after Coachella, Steven was even supposed to be there for the surprise show, but he injured his back.

So well I hope to see Steven on more songs. My thing is that they should at least let him play his own songs. 

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

It started after Coachella, Steven was even supposed to be there for the surprise show, but he injured his back.

So well I hope to see Steven on more songs. My thing is that they should at least let him play his own songs. 

who started there rumours? what are the sources?

Just now, Fitha_whiskey said:

For the people who attended: how was Chris Stapleton last night?

His wifes mics volume seemed through the roof to me, but i was in the section directly behind the seated area. Her voice blew me away though! All in all though i didnt find him too interesting. The guitar work was probably the best thing about it and what kept me interested. I dont know if it was him or the fact that it was a saturday night that made everyone get there early, but the floor and lower bowl was full while he was performing!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, TLC said:

We have waited over 20 years for this. I shouldn't say waited because we only hoped this reunion would occur.  Honestly, some of us never ever thought it would happen.  Now that it has and we are experiencing our dream of having a band that we have loved since the 1980's give us everything we could ask for, let's take in every moment and enjoy.  Remember, not too long ago we got excited over an Axl Rose sighting!  Now we have the excitement of Troubadour, Vegas, Coachella, and the NA Tour.  Not too mention the added bonus of AXL/DC!  What were we all doing and thinking just a year ago?  If someone would have told us last year that all this was going to happen in 2016 none of us would have believed it.  I am going to enjoy every moment I can through this forum, periscopes and going to the concerts.  I went to Vegas, going to MetLife and MSG for Axl/DC.  Sit back and enjoy this time.

i get your point but telling people what to do and what to enjoy and how to behave is probably he most UN-GNR thing that you can do

6 hours ago, onurbayrak03 said:

Yeah, it is nonsense that he cant lose no weight

unless you 2 want to marry him, WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     I am going to see a rock concert this coming Tuesday, not a miss America contest.  Not to worried about the weight and look of rock and roll guys in their 50's. 

Edited by fabrph5
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

who started there rumours? what are the sources?

I don't know who started them, but it was being talked about it on here.

There was a radio show host or something who said Steven was there at the rehearsals and injured his back thats why he couldn't be at the surprise show, even Marc confirmed that Steven did injure his back.

I don't know who started them, but it was being talked about it on here.

There was a radio show host or something who said Steven was there at the rehearsals and injured his back thats why he couldn't be at the surprise show, even Marc confirmed that Steven did injure his back.

yeah i guess we all know the back injury story at this point

what i never heard before is the rumours that you mentioned about steven playing more songs

i am asking the source of these rumours (who started them? based on what?) because it seems very unlikely that they will allow steven to play more songs

Just now, ludurigan said:

yeah i guess we all know the back injury story at this point

what i never heard before is the rumours that you mentioned about steven playing more songs

i am asking the source of these rumours (who started them? based on what?) because it seems very unlikely that they will allow steven to play more songs

I have no idea who started them

But even from a personal point of view, you think a guy like Steven Adler can keep quiet just for 2 songs? 

Its a big thing at this point that he is being friendly with Frank, they would have cut him a deal that they will let him play more songs

He should play all the AFD songs, why not? like that bring Ashba back and let him play Sweet Child and other AFD songs in front of Slash. 

If they bring Robin has a guest for CD songs then I understand, but when Steven is there then he deserves to play his own songs. 

I just want to see Adler out there when the show kicks off.

Just go ISE, Brownstone, Jungle, then bring Frank out for CD, DTJ, Estranged, TIL, Live and Let Die, YCBM, then send Adler back out for SCOM, OTGM My Michelle, Civil War, then back to Frank for Kohd, NR, then back to Adler for Nightrain plus encore he can do Used To Love Her, You're Crazy, even Patience, he can learn Seeker I guess, he knows Don't Cry, and have him finish it with PC 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

I just want to see Adler out there when the show kicks off.

Just go ISE, Brownstone, Jungle, then bring Frank out for CD, DTJ, Estranged, TIL, Live and Let Die, YCBM, then send Adler back out for SCOM, OTGM My Michelle, Civil War, then back to Frank for Kohd, NR, then back to Adler for Nightrain plus encore he can do Used To Love Her, You're Crazy, even Patience, he can learn Seeker I guess, he knows Don't Cry, and have him finish it with PC 

I said the same thing yesterday, this would be the best option right now. 

• Like 2

I have no idea who started them

But even from a personal point of view, you think a guy like Steven Adler can keep quiet just for 2 songs? 

Its a big thing at this point that he is being friendly with Frank, they would have cut him a deal that they will let him play more songs

He should play all the AFD songs, why not?

ok, i see, so these rumours dont seem to be based on anything other than the will to see steven play more songs

thats great, i wanna see that too but i dont see that happening

what i think?

yes i think adler should play all the songs, not only "his" songs but all of them, including the illusion era songs and the axl solo-era songs

i also think that the 10-year-veteran frank "fills" ferrer and the 14-years-veteran richard whatever should leave the band NOW and give room to izzy and steven

anyone who truly loves GNR would do that

3 hours ago, bumblecool said:

so wasnt everyone saying that this song was about Slash?

do you guys really think that axl would sing this one with slash if it really was about him?

• Like 1