07/09/16 - Nashville, TN - Nissan Stadium

downzy

Just now, PITBOSS said:

I'll be in Seattle. I agree if Adler was back it would be "we need izzy" if we had izzy it would be "setlist sucks" not sure the nitpickers would ever be happy. And lol at the guy pissed that bumble is gone, funny stuff. People wanting Robin back too, seriously? This is a fucking amazing time. Let's see what happens.

Exactly, It would be Izzy, a new album, the setlist, no rasp, Axl Is the weak link, cover songs ect. I could go on and on as I''m sure you could also. Anyway let's hope that Seattle has a good turn out. Last time I checked It looked like there was still quite a few tickets available. I am sure you will have a good time regardless but It Is  nice to see a full house.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, scooby845 said:

Mending relationships.. like he did with Matt!! Does it get any better than this...?:D

Steven is a great guy hands down. so happy he has this now :)

Just now, superdave said:

Just got back from the show. What an incredible night. Absolutely hands down the best GNR show I've ever been to. My humble thanks to @Black Sabbathand @axlrosefan4life and everyone who braved the heat and got their spot on the rail. I'll post pics tomorrow when I get home. Cheers!

cool! glad you had a good time. it looked great on periscope :)

56 minutes ago, fallglimmer said:

not weird, Frank is the drummer of Guns n Roses and they are allowing Steven to come up and play a few songs.

I agree and loved seeing the picture of the two together. It's awesome seeing Steven but Frank is the drummer now. I have no hard feelings. I'm happy for everything we have been getting. I got to catch up on the thread and check out some video. 

• Like 1