07/09/16 - Nashville, TN - Nissan Stadium

downzy

3 hours ago, Toxic4 said:

This. Im only 23, without youtube I probably wouldn't have even heard of GnR. But I am finally seeing them at Dodger stadium for the first time and I couldn't be more stoked about it. No popular act today has gotten me more excited than seeing GnR live 

I am happy for you and Impressed that at only 23 you are that Into the band.

Anybody that's ever been around drummers knows they're very particular about the way their stuff is set up. Everything needs to be just so before they are ready to play.

So Steven coming out and rocking on a kit that's set up for Frank isn't an ideal thing for him drum-wise.  It's cool that he's able to do it so well. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, SWINGTRADER said:

It was a good show. The last 2 shows have been very good.

Agreed, They are getting better as the tour goes along. I seen them on April 8th In Las Vegas and they certainly sound better now IMO.

3 minutes ago, bigpoop said:

Anybody that's ever been around drummers knows they're very particular about the way their stuff is set up. Everything needs to be just so before they are ready to play.

So Steven coming out and rocking on a kit that's set up for Frank isn't an ideal thing for him drum-wise.  It's cool that he's able to do it so well. 

Adler has brought the pop and swing back into G N' R.

• Like 1

It is all a bit odd Adler guesting, good but odd. It is rather like somebody being a guest at their own marriage, sitting in a pew while somebody else marries their dearly beloved. You have the imponderable scenario - the type of scenario only Guns N' Roses could set forth - of an Adler backstage while Frank makes a dog's dinner of traditionally popular Adler raison d'être: Brownstone, Rocket Queen and Paradise City!

• Like 3