07/09/16 - Nashville, TN - Nissan Stadium

downzy

1 minute ago, nikosgnr said:

Now that "Mickey" is gone, we have the "fat Axl situation" and how big his belly is.

For f@cks shake.. Always complaining about something. Don't you ever get bored?

And when he loses weight, we will move on to the hair discussion and then the wardrobe discussion. It's an endless process...:wow:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, danijel00 said:

holy fuck, the second part of Patience is so strong. It has always being weak for Axl, but this was probably the best performance since the 90's

Agree!  Great performance of Patience. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, danijel00 said:

holy fuck, the second part of Patience is so strong. It has always being weak for Axl, but this was probably the best performance since the 90's

Pity the outros not heavy like the 90s

1 minute ago, oaka said:

And when he loses weight, we will move on to the hair discussion and then the wardrobe discussion. It's an endless process...:wow:

I was just about to complain about Axl's hair, it's getting thinner and thinner. :)

Now what really bothers me is Slash! He should lose the hat once in a while, let some air in to the hair, remember RIR 1991?

Best show I have ever been to even in the nose bleed section! I can't even talk this mornign from all the screaming and singing (sorry to the guy beside me recording lol) i don't understand the "Axl has gained weight" comments. To me he looked like he had lost weight, he even had to keep pulling up his pants lol. There was even a few moments/angles that made me think of his younger years. I wish it was like the movie Groundhog Day and I could relive it over and over. I got chills/goosebumps so many times last night. Also got a few laughs from people around me. One chic was sitting in her seat and browsing pics of young axl on her phone most of the concert lol. 

• Like 4

We have waited over 20 years for this. I shouldn't say waited because we only hoped this reunion would occur.  Honestly, some of us never ever thought it would happen.  Now that it has and we are experiencing our dream of having a band that we have loved since the 1980's give us everything we could ask for, let's take in every moment and enjoy.  Remember, not too long ago we got excited over an Axl Rose sighting!  Now we have the excitement of Troubadour, Vegas, Coachella, and the NA Tour.  Not too mention the added bonus of AXL/DC!  What were we all doing and thinking just a year ago?  If someone would have told us last year that all this was going to happen in 2016 none of us would have believed it.  I am going to enjoy every moment I can through this forum, periscopes and going to the concerts.  I went to Vegas, going to MetLife and MSG for Axl/DC.  Sit back and enjoy this time.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Litti said:

I was just about to complain about Axl's hair, it's getting thinner and thinner. :)

Now what really bothers me is Slash! He should lose the hat once in a while, let some air in to the hair, remember RIR 1991?

Truth is I think he looks way cooler when he wears the baseball cap. Let me continue with the complaints!! :P

1 minute ago, oohwa said:

Best show I have ever been to even in the nose bleed section! I can't even talk this mornign from all the screaming and singing (sorry to the guy beside me recording lol) i don't understand the "Axl has gained weight" comments. To me he looked like he had lost weight, he even had to keep pulling up his pants lol.

lol

During OTGM he started pulling down the shirt hanging around his waist in the way people pull down their pants when they're taking them off. And I was like ''Whaaaaaaatt?! Is he gonna do it? Are we gonna see the famous white shorts?'' But nah.....

Just now, nn18 said:

lol

During OTGM he started pulling down the shirt hanging around his waist in the way people pull down their pants when they're taking them off. And I was like ''Whaaaaaaatt?! Is he gonna do it? Are we gonna see the famous white shorts?'' But nah.....

lol, I saw that too and I thought it was very funny. It looked like he was trying to pull down a skirt or sth!! haha! 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, oaka said:

The wardrobe thing is already here..! Think about the hats for example.

I will start complaining about Duff. He needs to gain some weight. To fit with the other two fat bastards. What kind of reunion is that anyway?

Edited by nikosgnr

1 minute ago, nikosgnr said:

I will start complaining about Duff. He needs to gain some weight. To fit with the other two fat bastards. What kind of reunion is that anyway?

Yeah, way too skinny..and what about that hair dye? It doesn't look natural at all. Don't get me started about the lines on his face..uff! Can someone have the botox talk with him??

:facepalm::lol:

People, let's just enjoy the shows! 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, nikosgnr said:

img16.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nikosgnr said:

I personally LOVe the hats and why don't i see/hear complaints about Slash's weight?? It don't really matter.....I'd fuck either of the three lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

img16.jpg

Now that's much better! Now "fat Duff" can hang out with "fat Slash" and "fat Axl" !! :-) 

I am joking of course! 

I personally think that they all look good. No complaints about their looks. Even more importantly, they are back together and kicking some serious butt night after night!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Axl isn't any heavier than he was when they played the Troubadour or Vegas in the chair. He may have lost a few pounds, but he's definitely not heavier. Camera angles and what he wears can change how he really looks drastically. Front row for 4 shows this year so far I can confirm that. So can we stop bringing it up?

• Like 2

All I mentioned was Axl had a new "The End" shirt and it was a size or two bigger than the other one. He has a belly on him but other than that he's looking great! Face on he looks better than he has in 7 years...he looked awesome last night with that shirt with snakes all over it and his sleeves rolled up...shirts that actually fit him look great, that The End shirt was way over sized though. 

His performances are going to earn gnr a lot of recognition this year, they might be the tour of the year. I don't think you can get more for your money than this band. All firing on all cylinders and its an awesome sight. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

All the talk about Axl's belly, Slash's triple chin and Duff's chicken legs and you have missed the important: Steven is getting closer to the Big 3 :headbang::dance:

(Richard, stop blocking the way :max:

bow.jpg

bow2.jpg

The trio is coming closer to becoming a quartet!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, nikosgnr said:

Duff clearly is trying to make them look bad in comparison! It's all falling apart!