07/09/16 - Nashville, TN - Nissan Stadium

downzy

4 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

I just want to take the time to say how grateful I am for this forum. So many great people here, I have no idea how I'd keep up with GNR without you guys <3

This forum is better than the other one 

Whenever I come then give me a place to stay in Norway for a few days, at least I will save hotel money!

• Like 1

Just now, Toxic4 said:

Well the crowd seems to disagree. He's getting a much better and bigger crowd reaction compared to the other openers so far.

That's just GN'R and/or the concert promoter understanding the region they are in, as well as the average age of the concert goers tonight. This wouldn't work in most locations and is a rather strange combo.

3 minutes ago, thunderram said:

That's just GN'R and/or the concert promoter understanding the region they are in, as well as the average age of the concert goers tonight. This wouldn't work in most locations and is a rather strange combo.

Cant imagine what Skrillex is going to be like. Looking forward to Lenny Kravitz in Foxboro.

37 minutes ago, Ulnar said:

Good point! (I'll take your word for it, I forget a lot of who played what on ChiDem, and that's a whole different story...) Also, Melissa would clearly never have played on it. So, Dizzy & Axl would be the only members who were on the record. Makes this particular example much more of a team effort. Also, it shows how messed up the band got, but let's park that there. It's looking like we're getting beyond that stage now!

Correction: I have read the booklet again while I listened to that song and Dizzy wasn't there either. So Axl is the only one from the current line-up who appeared on the studio version. 

Edited by Sosso

I can officially say the only words going through my head right now are "HOLY SHIT". But, like, I'm imagining angels singing them and playing harps and cellos and stuff. This is the best band ever! :wub: