07/19/16 - Foxboro, MA - Gillette Stadium

downzy

10 hours ago, SheldonR311 said:

The wife just walked into the room wearing her outfit for tomorrow, so I couldn't help myself and decided to let you guys see lol.

image.jpeg

High heels for a GN'R show? Well, looking cool is cool but I would definitely advise her to go for some combat boots instead, will also look good and she'll still have legs once you come back ;)

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

That pic would be old

That picture was for the second night of the Luke Bryan show on the 16th. Its mad how all this would have had to be dismantled very quickly for GNR to start work on a similar stage the next day

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Asia said:

High heels for a GN'R show? Well, looking cool is cool but I would definitely advise her to go for some combat boots instead, will also look good and she'll still have legs once you come back ;)

That's what I told her, but they're more of a flat heel so she insists she'll be fine.  She's a very stubborn woman, but I love her like crazy anyways.

15 minutes ago, Andrew07 said:

so fucking pumped for this show tonight, ill be in section 141

Wait a second, you like GNR also? lol

Just kidding, I always see you in the What Are You Listening thread lol 

• Like 1

I know many were concerned about parking, I found a place right about 1 mile from the stadium, about a 20 minute walk, that has easy access out using the back roads. All you have to do is your use GPS and it should save you about 2-3 hours of just sitting on route 1 to get out. Read many reviews and it seems to work out well. Same cost as parking inside the Gilette lot.

https://www.parkwhiz.com/p/foxboro-parking/109-washington-st/?start=2016-07-19T18%3A00%3A00-04%3A00&end=2016-07-19T23%3A00%3A00-04%3A00&event_id=425899

Just received a ticket deal for the 20th from Live Nation - 40% off tickets. PIT now available for $142.50 + fees. Check your inboxes. Password is WELCOME.

30 minutes ago, dittoditto1111 said:

I know many were concerned about parking, I found a place right about 1 mile from the stadium, about a 20 minute walk, that has easy access out using the back roads. All you have to do is your use GPS and it should save you about 2-3 hours of just sitting on route 1 to get out. Read many reviews and it seems to work out well. Same cost as parking inside the Gilette lot.

https://www.parkwhiz.com/p/foxboro-parking/109-washington-st/?start=2016-07-19T18%3A00%3A00-04%3A00&end=2016-07-19T23%3A00%3A00-04%3A00&event_id=425899

Just bought a parking pass for this place - after the Philly debacle getting out I'll gladly spend the extra $4 -

31 minutes ago, dittoditto1111 said:

i'm parking at my friends house and walking 45 min.  sounds like my best idea yet.

2 hours ago, vermillion said:

What time are people expecting them to take the stage given the curfew?  8:30?  Seeing how they usually perform for about 2.5 hours, I guess they would almost have to start around then. 

One would hope.. I am thinking it will be more like 8:45 and we lose a song. Hopefully a CD song ;)