07/19/16 - Foxboro, MA - Gillette Stadium

downzy

Just now, Slash787 said:

Well I hope they put Don't Cry permanently in the set and not switch it alternatively with Patience

I really LOVE that song

YES! Me too. That's what you should tell them when you get backstage :P

Seriously, can we stop with the "oh, time for a piss break and a beer run" whenever a Chinese Democracy song is mentioned? It's a tired joke now and is just cringeworthy when someone mentions it. It's becoming the new "It's not Guns N' Roses, it's Axl and friends."

Okay I'm exaggerating but it's still so fucking annoying.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Well I hope they put Don't Cry permanently in the set and not switch it alternatively with Patience

I really LOVE that song

I dont like any of them :P

Actually I do but I'm tired of the old songs- For Don't Cry my preferred version is the Alt. Lyrics and the less Patience, the better :rofl-lol:

I'm excited about CD songs because they sound kind of new or if they play really old stuff that wasn't played that much like Locomotive, Breakdown, etc..

2 minutes ago, AlexC said:

Seriously, can we stop with the "oh, time for a piss break and a beer run" whenever a Chinese Democracy song is mentioned? It's a tired joke now and is just cringeworthy when someone mentions it. It's becoming the new "It's not Guns N' Roses, it's Axl and friends."

Okay I'm exaggerating but it's still so fucking annoying.

Well it depends on each person and we cannot stop them from buying a beer or taking a piss, its their choice to go in whichever song they like, for some people its KOHD also.

I have seen some people being zombies during Sweet Child. I was like "OMG SLASH PLAYING THE SOLO" and this girl next to me was a complete zombie. 

5 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I dont like any of them :P

Actually I do but I'm tired of the old songs- For Don't Cry my preferred version is the Alt. Lyrics and the less Patience, the better :rofl-lol:

I'm excited about CD songs because they sound kind of new or if they play really old stuff that wasn't played that much like Locomotive, Breakdown, etc..

I agree and disagree, I always look forward to Slash's take on CD songs. But when we will hear Axl's take on VR songs or Slash's songs? 

2 minutes ago, Axl Rose aka God said:

Catcher in the Rye is one of my favorite GN'R songs. Hearing it at sound check was dope. Hoping it's played tonight! Merch truck is cool, picked up the Litho

Slash's solo was similar to Ron's solo or totally different? 

Just now, Slash787 said:

A part of me would be broken if they don't play Don't Cry at whichever night I would see them

Same here. I WILL cry if they don't play the song when I see them. :max: I hope they add it as a regular song when they come to Europe. 

I don't want them to cut out any songs, just add Dead Horse, So Fine and Perfect Crime and I'll be happy.

(and give Axl some reggae :smiley-confused2:)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I agree and disagree, I always look forward to Slash's take on CD songs. But when we will hear Axl's take on VR songs or Slash's songs? 

But they are not Guns N' Roses songs.... :shrugs:

People don't want to understand Chinese Democracy IS an album released under the GUNS N' ROSES TRADEMARK, therefore, IT IS a GN'R album. Doesn't matter if there is Slash or not.

I don't know whats up with the VR songs or Slash songs... Does Slash want Axl to sing them?

We know nothing about it. Seems like Slither is there in the setlist, for some reason.

Time will tell if they get played or not. I just know that the more unheard, new or not much played before songs added to the setlist is something I look forward.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, starlight said:

Slither has to be played on Slash's birthday or Axl is an asshole

Yeah, because Axl is the Overlord of everything. No one can fart without his permission! or else he unleash his Wrath of evil! :axl:

But i do hope they play Slither some day :)