07/23/16 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium ~SOLD OUT~

downzy

27 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

I don't understand why you would promote the appetite lineup since they're not all involved.. Unless..

the Appetite Lineup is only good for selling merchandise and tickets, this is just another semi-Chinese Democracy tour of some sort, it  can be the only explanation as to why there are 4 CD songs playing every night now

6 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Theyre late. Tour over

This. What a joke this tour has been. Late arrivals, out of shape Axl, Mickey voice, him and slash not interacting, Chinese democracy songs, izzys six pack man this has been a disaster WHEN WILL IT END!!!?!?!?!!:lol:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Billsfan said:

This. What a joke this tour has been. Late arrivals, out of shape Axl, Mickey voice, him and slash not interacting, Chinese democracy songs, izzys six pack man this has been a disaster WHEN WILL IT END!!!?!?!?!!:lol:

??

if Izzy and Steven are going to make an appearance on Slash's birthday I am going to be pissed considering I almost made a trip to see these shows, I was planing the trip but the Steven-less shows lately and the fact a 4th CD song is now added made me change my plans

Just now, StrangerInThisTown said:

Lol you had the chance to go to a GNR show that was on the same day as Slashs birthday? Your own fault if you miss something special dude

well I am 1,000 Miles away, but I am originally from the NY area, so I was planning on making a trip home this weekend, but as I said the fact Steven seemed to leave the tour again, and they added a 4th CD song made me realize I saw enough of the shows, I also didn't know it was Slash's birthday