07/29/16 - Orlando, FL - Orlando Citrus Bowl Stadium

downzy

1 minute ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Rocket Queen is probably the biggest improvement since the April shows. Fuck it sounds good now, even if the jam goes on a little long sometimes. That, YCBM (the most recent performances anyway) and TIL are the biggest turnarounds, IMO.

I agree with this. The only other area I would love to see these same type of Improvements would be on the second half of Estranged.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Rocket Queen is probably the biggest improvement since the April shows. Fuck it sounds good now, even if the jam goes on a little long sometimes. That, YCBM (the most recent performances anyway) and TIL are the biggest turnarounds, IMO.

Yeah the song has greatly improved.. The JAM is still a mess all around.. Should just cut that out..

4 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Slash's RQ voice box then slide solo was my favorite part of the KC show. 

• Like 2