08/05/16 - Houston, TX - NRG Stadium

downzy

27 minutes ago, BigD62 said:

Thanks, that is funny!. In the old days he would have spiked the mic and walked off. Like this. Lol 

It's frankly ignorant to compare this to what happened last evening.  The piano issue was an equipment problem, probably unavoidable or unforeseen.  Above, Axl was pissed because Security was not doing what it was paid to do.  NOTE:  He is talking about venue security as well, not band security.

• Like 1

Seriously though, where did that piano sounds come from? When Axl stops NV you can see Dizzy is raising both his hands to show he is not touching anything, and the klinkj-klonk sound is still playing. Axl isn't touching anything either lol. Melissa?

3 hours ago, koldweather said:

Just listening through all of the songs, November Rain certainly a weak link vocally. Better was much improved as he is at least putting more into it and tryng to rasp, doesn't matter if it gets a little thin in places, its the effort that counts.

Agree. After listen to Better from last night it had really improved from the last few shows...

Great show. On the side club level where I was the sound mix was not great, Slash was low and sometimes the vocals were low but the drums and bass were on top of everything all night. 

I didn't see any of the rocket design Houston shirts being sold inside before the show or at the truck after the show. Did anyone see if they still had those left after? I'm wondering if I might be able to pick one up when they clear out all the unsold inventory after the tour. Or if anyone has an extra XL they want to sell hit me up. I didn't know getting the litho would be easier than getting the shirt.

17 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

And the last one:

:drool: This song should be played every show! 

Seriously, I can't decide which song was the best last night...Nightrain :drool:...Coma :drool:...Rocket Queen :drool:...Jungle :drool:...Civil War :drool:...I could continue lol

And of course November What-the-fuck-was-that Rain :rofl-lol:

• Like 2