08/05/16 - Houston, TX - NRG Stadium

downzy

Just now, sanity_lost said:

You'd rather them play one less song than play seeker?

Yeah kinda'. If I was there I probably wouldn't give a fuck, but otherwise I think they should do another GNR song (like Yesterdays or another alt) or nothing...

Just now, downzy said:

As much as I'd wish they play another deep cut off the Illusions album, I'd still take The Seeker if it means one more song.  They do a good job with the song. 

I like the seeker, but I'd take a song I don't care much for if expands the set list by one more song.

2 minutes ago, Manfisman said:

In PC is Slash that sets the tempo with the intro and then everybody follows.

He doesn't set the outro tempo, the drums do that. There's a clear stop where Axl goes "hooooooooome" and the drums kick off that part.

1 minute ago, The Real McCoy said:

Over/under on Dizzy being fired tomorrow? :awesomeface:

IF it was him or his gear. Which even then, might be the tech's fault. Could be Axl's piano tech's fault too. Because it could've been Axl's piano that was all fucked.

Edited by moreblack

3 minutes ago, moreblack said:

He doesn't set the outro tempo, the drums do that. There's a clear stop where Axl goes "hooooooooome" and the drums kick off that part.

IF it was his gear.

Yeah, you're right about the outro. The stream I was watching was lagging so I didn't make it to the outro part when I saw your post.

4 minutes ago, Manfisman said:

Amazing show tonight. The only weak song was November Rain and that was because a broken piano or a drunken Dizzy

November Rain Is definitely the weak link with or without a broken piano IMO. I agree everything else sounded pretty good.

Edited by ironmt

Dear lord.  What a night.. Enormesly magic show. Even "the november rain incident" added some of that unique "gnr in your face kind of anger" .

The band was great.  Slash, best guitar player ever with Mr hendrix.  And AXL... Well .. That was some serius number 1 rock singer/frontman of all time kinda performance.  

Im thinking maybe it would be a good idea to open a "magical NRG night, the november rain incident" topic 

I  might do it