*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

On 6/5/2017 at 0:55 PM, Tourettes2400 said:

I saw those yesterday. I showed both of my daughters the same shirt and they both rolled their eyes :lol:. So I don't think I am going to order one.

Ha...my daughter is 10 and has seen this version of the band 5 times and Adi's once so she was actually psyched to see that shirt. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GoBucky said:

Ha...my daughter is 10 and has seen this version of the band 5 times and Adi's once so she was actually psyched to see that shirt. 

My youngest is 7 and likes GnR, mostly Slash, but acts way too preppy and girly. The oldest didn't like the shirt or the band lol.

1 hour ago, Anorien said:

Does anyone know what the tour gift is they are giving away with Golden Circle EE?

I would love to know as well, as I'm due to receive one for London 1. 

If we don't get any replies in here it may prove worthwhile making another thread asking the question I figure..

Meanwhile...

Merch situation this evening in Zurich care of @amaninjapan's buddy who is attending:

A7C0203B-B71E-41DA-BD39-ABFD7D3441C4_zps

10 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

I would love to know as well, as I'm due to receive one for London 1. 

If we don't get any replies in here it may prove worthwhile making another thread asking the question I figure..

Meanwhile...

Merch situation this evening in Zurich care of @amaninjapan's buddy who is attending:

A7C0203B-B71E-41DA-BD39-ABFD7D3441C4_zps

Let me know if you do make another thread. Want to know if I need to take a bag with me. If gift is something I can put in my pocket then cool but if it's book or something then I can't exactly hold it for whole show lol

6 minutes ago, Anorien said:

Want to know if I need to take a bag with me. If gift is something I can put in my pocket then cool but if it's book or something then I can't exactly hold it for whole show lol

Are you attending the London shows?

This is word straight from VIP Nation in the email I got when I asked about "gift":

"...

we will provide you with a bag for the gift!

Kind regards 
VIP Nation Europe "

Just need some time to dig through the Euro threads in even some of the more recent '17 show threads and I'm sure there's pics of what the VIP gift is in terms of the merch you get.

I seem to remember a over the shoulder bag or some such with GN'R branding?

Has anyone been able to spot the new Arian Buhler jacket that was supposed to debut at and was specifically designed for European Tour?

The one with Appetite cross at the back and dates of the tour...

It looks fuckin awesome and is 100 better than 2016 NA one but I don't see any pics of it or anyone buying...

Anyone?

1 hour ago, scooby845 said:

Has anyone been able to spot the new Arian Buhler jacket that was supposed to debut at and was specifically designed for European Tour?

It looks fuckin awesome and is 100 better than 2016 NA one but I don't see any pics of it or anyone buying...

Anyone?

Forgot about that! That did look awesome. I haven't noticed it on any of the merch stand pics either. Just as well, I probably wouldn't be able to afford it anyway so knowing it's available would just make me sad haha.

Edited by AlexC

10 hours ago, scooby845 said:

Anyone?

Didn't even know about this! You're not referring to the jacket Fernando posted on his IG are you?

20 hours ago, AlexC said:

Forgot about that! That did look awesome. I haven't noticed it on any of the merch stand pics either. Just as well, I probably wouldn't be able to afford it anyway so knowing it's available would just make me sad haha.

Yep it was fuckin awesome.. keep me updated if you find anything related to availability and pricing! :)

12 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Didn't even know about this! You're not referring to the jacket Fernando posted on his IG are you?

Yes I am. But my memory is a bit foggy. I would gladly confirm if you find me the pic...

I think it's awesome but don't see it anywhere... what about you?

15 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Yes! That's the one! I think this is the best piece of merch Guns have ever done! And it tops the NA jacket by a light year (I think that NA jacket is still available online on gnr.com).:lol:

Awesome...yet unavailable or we have yet to see it displayed at merch stands.. Don't know the pricing either...:shrugs:

How you like it? Thoughts?