05/22/16 - Prague, Czech Republic - Letnany Airport

downzy

jeez, I missed it, I thought it was tomorrow, how was Axl for those who saw the show ? I read that he forced way to much on Hell Bells and there was some up and down with his voice

Edit: nvm I saw some review.

Edited by Fanboy

8 hours ago, killuridols said:

3) Show time started too early for him. He's already making  huge effort going at 9PM regularly.

i cant imagine how huge is his effort to be able to do something so hard as that

it must be really hard for him

:rofl-lol:

7 hours ago, danijel00 said:

sounding awesome here though

this is brutal. really fucking nuts.

axl is pushing his voice really hard here.

listening to this i can only think that it is just too bad he chose to sing with his "weak" voice on touch too much

it just sounded weak

back in black, on the contrary, sounds insane

:headbang:

===

changing the subject

listening it seems like Axl is singing faster than the band is playing the song and it seems like his singing pushes the band to follow suit and thus makes the song a tad faster

so -- (now a bit of conspiracy theory) is axl the one telling frank to play really fast on the threeunion tour? 

7 hours ago, AlexC said:

Got over excited for his first show without the throne and thought he was the shit and absolutely went for it harder than usual (you can hear him going sick on BiB, sicker than usual anyway) so he tired his voice out a bit too early in the show. Plus I think he was a little bit more drunk than usual judging by him swaggering around thinking he's the shit. 

that was funny shit to read, thanks man, you made me laugh here

not being ironic, i think you did a pretty accurate description of axl's performance

he went nuts in back in black and thunderstruck 

:headbang:

its just too bad he didnt kept the crazy singing until the end

THAT crazy singing reminds more of the Axl from the 80s than any rasp can do

===

hope they play TOUCH TOO MUCH at the beginning of the set next show and hope axl gets to do some crazy singing on it

Yea Axl is fine, I was worried after reading the comments during the show, but now watching these videos he sounds like a singer with a cold...I think if it becomes a trend where he slowly digresses then we can begin to worry something has gone horribly wrong, but first full show out of the chair, and first show where we started to see some holes in his performance, I think he's going to be ok. He sounded great most of the show from what I've seen, and if his voice was going out I don't think he'd be able to even play Rock or Bust properly...

so on to the next show! 

Pretty mixed performance last night then, clearly struggling at times so hope it was just an off night. Few days rest should do the trick! 

Those comparing to bridge school...... back in black and thunderstruck would have been 0 rasp at that gig so not really a fair comparison!

Still sounded great for the most part though. He sings back in black like he fucking means it!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

3:29 might be the worst missed note of Axl's entire career! But don't look at this post as hate, it's just one of those things you gotta laugh at...he'll be better next time 

Was it as bad as axl rose choking on welcome to the jungle lol