06/01/16 - Leipzig, Germany - Red Bull Arena

downzy

11 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

@Andy14

Thanks. Yeah. I'm also biased towards that show, because I was there. But also if I wasn't. That was the show to be. We got an extra song and we got "Touch too much" and he was walking throughout.

And it was the only show without the rain ;). The long waiting in the hot weather was so worth it. I didn't want the show to end. 

6 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

And it was the only show without the rain ;). The long waiting in the hot weather was so worth it. I didn't want the show to end. 

Yeah. The weather in Prague was gorgeous. But really. It was raining in Bern and after a while I didn't notice or mind anymore, hope though it will be dry in London. ;)

Edited by PatrickS77

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

I was just watching Hell's Bells and he's looking good on that one but then the video stopped :max:

Hahaha LOL.

Btw am I the only one who's not crazy about him wearing the tartan shirt? IMO it made him look slobby. 

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

You should be his hair-dresser. By your description, I'm curious what you'd come up with. I just really don't like his hair the way it is now, so pretty much anything else would be better for me (except bald maybe...).

I was more thinking of spanking his ass, but hey, I'm not picky and up for anything :lol:

Was about to say the same thing. @killuridols you should approach TB for the job as Axl's hair stylist :lol:

11 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Hahaha LOL.

Btw am I the only one who's not crazy about him wearing the tartan shirt? IMO it made him look slobby. 

No. I don't like it either. I thought it was cool but now I've seen the videos and it's not working. It highlights his bloated belly because the cloth is too thin. Also makes him look a bit effeminate from far away.

Another thing that is not working is tying the shirt to his waist and having the black shirt falling over. Should be a shorter tshirt.

Also, he has the ear monitor device behind, which is adding some kind of lump back there and the whole waist area looks clustered, makes him bigger than he really is.

6 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Was about to say the same thing. @killuridols you should approach TB for the job as Axl's hair stylist :lol:

Haha. I have the feeling they won't like me because I'm argentine. :P

4 hours ago, MrSoftie said:

As a guitarist, it's boring af. Not just his though, most solos are. The only ones I could sit through are Gary Moore's.

I loved Gary Moore <3 "Still Got The Blues For You " is a freaking masterpiece. I also love the solos by Randy Rhodes, he was just...perfection.  :wub:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Too bad. Else you'd get the opportunity to 'touch too much' of the man without it being labeled as harassment. :lol:

I always talk to him via Twitter and say the most hilarious stuff and comments on looks and other stuff. Hopefully, he reads me. Hopefully, he will not block me.

In an ideal world, he will :heart: one of my mentions.

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

I loved Gary Moore <3 "Still Got The Blues For You " is a freaking masterpiece. I also love the solos by Randy Rhodes, he was just...perfection.  :wub:

He was an under-appreciated man! Died the day after my birthday... I was very sad. He's my guitar hero, without a doubt. Thank god he left behind a hell of a legacy.

• Like 2

to hire us fans as his personal assistants would be an unmitigated disaster IMO. just going by how certain people are acting i'd end up b*tch slapping some of them ( or far worse ) :P  anyway he seems to be reading what I have been writing about his look for the past three years and he seems to be doing everything I wished he'd do. so far it hasn't lasted thru a whole concert but i have hope it will soon! I Love Axl Rose 4 EVER ;) :wub::headbang:

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose