Rumored Concert Date Thread

33 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Din't AC/DC play in a stadium in Portugal? 

No, they didn't, they played Passeio Marítimo de Algés also, which is a festival venue for around 55.000 people, but they do a lot of concerts there, outside the festival.

Doing stadiums here is complicated because I can only remember of two soccer teams allowing this: Dragão Stadium (52.000 people) and Coimbra Stadium (30.000). Dragão is my team's stadium and they would only allow in the end of May, because it's when the championship ends and they then have time to replace the grass until the championship begins again. Coimbra only has 30.000 places so if the demand were as it was for U2 they had to play two dates and I don't see that happen.

Other venue would be Parque da Bela Vista, which is a city park in Lisbon, where they do Rock In Rio Lisboa and some big concerts also, normally the really huge ones, as the venue has capacity for 90.000 people. I honestly can't see GN'R having this kind of demand in Portugal. But the place is really, really amazing, as it's full of hills and you can see the concert very well even far from the stage.

So yeah Passeio Marítimo de Algés seems the most accurate.

40 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

It was a the wettest concert EVER attended for sure.......

One of the sunniest countries in the world, having that kind of storm and in May. Rock gods were pissed but as soon as AC/DC took the stage the storm stopped, so guess Axl did a very good job :rofl-lol:

58 minutes ago, BrayWyatt said:

I hope these dates and venues are correct, im only a 30 minute drive from hampden

Same here only 30 mins away I just checked a calendar the 30th is on a Friday night so that'll suit me. Hopefully tickets aren't too dear I'm hoping 80 - 100 pounds. 

3 hours ago, lazyyy said:

Here is copy paste of the schedule, in case it gets deleted. Looks realistic, alltough it doesn't match up with some of the "confirmed" rumours. But you can never know! Just have to keep on waiting for official announcement.

Personally I'm sad I'm not seeing Finland in here. But let's see!

May 20 & 21, 2017  Paris  France  Stade de France 

Well I'm glad to be busy working late May, so I don't have to see them in Paris. I'm wasting money at this point. 

36 minutes ago, TomasGnF said:

Do you have direct line to this guy? Any chance of having some approx. dates? I need to plan my vacations for 2017 :P

By all accounts you can just google him & i guess there will be contact info somewhere 

2 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

Perhaps an admin could look up the IP (191.187.208.78) and see if they're a user here...

Seems odd to go to all that effort though if they're fake.

It will be good, but knowing that he has also edited Justin Bieber tour dates don't know what kind of freak we can find

Just now, fanfzero said:

It will be good, but knowing that he has also edited Justin Bieber tour dates don't know what kind of freak we can find

Haha true. I'm hoping it's someone in the know that works on a lot of tours... however... grain of salt and all that.

7 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

Perhaps an admin could look up the IP (191.187.208.78) and see if they're a user here...

Seems odd to go to all that effort though if they're fake.

It seems that IP belongs to someone from Brazil, not that surprising lol 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

It seems that IP belongs to someone from Brazil, not that surprising lol 

Maybe from the crazy frustrated fan from Del James ig photo ?

An ip finder page says it's from Porto Alegre

Edited by fanfzero

Just now, Slash787 said:

It has been removed from Wiki now 

Maybe after saying it was fake somebody decided to remove it, anyone can edit wiki. Remember when fede's periscope cut off in the middle of the Troubadour performance (so we missed New Rose) and things like "Perfect Crime feat. Buckethead" and "There was a time feat. Izzy and Steven" appeared? Well, this is the same, some troll trying to grab attention.

2 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Well well well, ya just can't tell

But seriously, it was fucking obvious 

True, but someone leaked the SA tour dates more than a month before it was announced and we thought it was fake, but most of them turned out to be true.

So I am pretty skeptical. If these dates are legit which I doubt, well I won't be able to see GN'R in Europe cause its Clashing with my schedule.