08/18/16 - Los Angeles, CA - Dodger Stadium ~SOLD OUT~

RussTCB

43 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

I'm going to both LA shows since I live here. I have Friday off but I probably have to work on Thursday. Do you predict an 8PM GN'R start time both nights? 

Yah, 8ish should be about right.  Generally they are expecting on stage an hour and 1/2 after the time on the tix....that of course changes if it is announced the show is starting earlier or later as the event approaches.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AxlCole said:

I was on some Green Day fan forum last night due to a link about the opening act rumor that led me there.  The level of disrespect for GnR that was going on there was sad.  Many of them seemed to have no idea how big and important GnR was from 88 to 93. 

I know people want to believe GNR are back to rule the world and everyone loves them again but that's still how GNR threads go on non GNR forums.

Fat Axl pic is posted on the first page

Someone says Slash is GNR

Axel can't sing

GNR is overrated

thread dies  

Edited by spliff
  • Like 3

Just now, spliff said:

I know people want to believe GNR are back to rule the world and everyone loves them again but that's still how GNR threads go on non GNR forums.

Fat Axl pic is posted on the first page

Someone says Slash is GNR

Axel can't sing

GNR is overrated

thread dies  

People dont like when their band looks small compared with the once again greatest band in the world..  So the only posible response is hate.  But they have to swallow that even green day members hace gone to gnr shows as fans. It is what it is.  Gnr is so big, so unique, so masive, so many classic hits, such an enormes musicians ( one of the greatest guitar players of all time, one of the extra greatest frontman singers of al time, fuckin duff with all the punk ),  such revelian band, a band capable of doin the greatest show human kind ever will see any day.  Thats why they are the most expensive ( 3.5. To. 7 million dollars per show).  Nothing cant touch them .   

So like jordan, bolt, messi, shumi, and the u.s.a, komaneci, etc,   there will be haters cause when you're the greatest in what u do.

But thats ok.  Is like Mr w. Axl rose said once:  " when everybody loves u, youre doing somenthing wrong"

#GnFnR

Peace

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, SEPTEM said:

People dont like when their band looks small compared with the once again greatest band in the world..  So the only posible response is hate.  But they have to swallow that even green day members hace gone to gnr shows as fans. It is what it is.  Gnr is so big, so unique, so masive, so many classic hits, such an enormes musicians ( one of the greatest guitar players of all time, one of the extra greatest frontman singers of al time, fuckin duff with all the punk ),  such revelian band, a band capable of doin the greatest show human kind ever will see any day.  Thats why they are the most expensive ( 3.5. To. 7 million dollars per show).  Nothing cant touch them .   

So like jordan, bolt, messi, shumi, and the u.s.a, komaneci, etc,   there will be haters cause when you're the greatest in what u do.

But thats ok.  Is like Mr w. Axl rose said once:  " when everybody loves u, youre doing somenthing wrong"

#GnFnR

Peace

Wow.  That's some pretty over-blown, over-the-top, rhetoric.

.... I like it.

• Like 1

Just now, AxlCole said:

Wow.  That's some pretty over-blown, over-the-top, rhetoric.

.... I like it.

Good for us gnr fans, sad for them ( any other band/artists fans),  it is the unarguable and cristal clear truth.

The funny part is that no matter how great gnr is doin right now ( total succes, media FREE succes, critics succes, several huge sold outs and counting, people like those bieber , kardashians, beyonce, gomez, katy perry, clarkson, fergie,  underwood, etc etc using gnr t shirts, or dressin just like axl or even singing gnr songs );  all that is nothing compared with what it can (will)  happen when they decide to give us a new record and promote that álbum the right way.  

22 hours ago, Subtle Signs said:

Not even close. I've met them a few times and seen them over 20 times. I've purchased every release on the day it came out since Insomniac. I was yelling loudly at the RNRHOF when they inducted GNR. They are my favorite band besides Guns. I think they'd make an amazing opener since they are a headliner in their own right. I've taken casual fans to see them and they were blown away by their near three hour shows even if they only went in knowing the hits.

Lucky SOB, I'm only 14 and live in Cleveland and have never gotten the chance to see them.  I had tickets in 2013 then Billie went into rehab, and then the HOB show the night before they got inducted sold out faster then shit.  Hope they come here on the upcoming tour though!

11 hours ago, SEPTEM said:

#GnFnR

Peace

he might be an iconic guitar player but slash is definitely not one of the greatest guitar players of all time, now thats an exaggeration.

2 hours ago, smoking guns said:

Slash is a top 5 all time rock guitar player. Top 10 at worst. Total legend. 

Nothing wrong at all with your post and where In your opinion he ranks as a guitar player, so don't let anyone on the board tell you otherwise. There are many polls and opinions and here are a few that match yours

http://www.thetoptens.com/guitarists/

http://ppcorn.com/us/2015/12/18/top-ten-best-rock-guitarists-time/

http://time.com/3961025/10-greatest-guitar-players/

https://www.aimm.edu/blog/the-top-10-guitarists-of-all-time

Edited by ironmt