08/18/16 - Los Angeles, CA - Dodger Stadium ~SOLD OUT~

RussTCB

1 hour ago, The Holographic Universe said:

You can't listen to these English fuckers. The lot of them are biased and delusional. Although, I do ding Len delusional bullshit to amusing. It's almost schizophrenic in nature.

We are not all biased and delusional and we can put a sentence together so that it makes sense.

Edited by axlsend
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, AxlCole said:

It's not an exaggeration at all.

I've been thinking the same to be honest, Slash is putting a hell of lot on the line in these shows...

He's the best he's ever been and he was great before! 
It must feel incredible to be able to call himself "Lead Guitarist for Guns N Roses" again -

he's done well, but nothing was ever gonna beat his achievements and where he started out!
He's on fire at the moment and playing loose and free! 
No doubts in the world right now, there's not a better combo than him and Fortus - That I've seen! 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Must be nice for the guys to be back in LA. I wonder if Axl will actually get to sleep in his bed for the first time this year 

I thought same thing.  Axl is home. Slash is with family....Duff probably went back home after PHX....they can re-charge for the final US shows (for this leg).  

• Like 1

I am so fucking jealous of you people. Not only are you seeing them in LA you are taking tours. I have wanted to do this my whole life. The LA show was the first one I wanted to go to on this tour and I live in Nashville. Naturally, I just went to the Nashville show. Hopefully, one day I will come to Cali and do all of these cool things you are doing. Hope you guys have fun and take lots of pics :headbang:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ZoSoRose said:

I love Guns, huge fan

But this forum has been around since 2002. That's over 13 years of thousands of different people posting about thousands of GNR related subjects over and over. A lot of people came to the forums because of their interest in the band, but their interests may have changed. They still established connections here and make this forum what it is. Guys like Len and Lithium don't care about GNR anymore, but they've been here for years and absolutely belong on these forums.

I've been here since it was a blue and red message board. I know the whole thing. All band forums are like this place.

Just now, GoBucky said:

Were eating at Canters right now and our waiter said this was cancelled, but Marc has his stuff up in the bar.

Oh, Do a little digging and find out why, such a shame Marc isn't posting on the boards hope he wasn't asked to cancel this exhibit, I thought it was a great way to celebrate the reunion and a great stop pit for anyone in LA at the moment.

Enjoy your Meal ?

2 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

I love Guns, huge fan

But this forum has been around since 2002. That's over 13 years of thousands of different people posting about thousands of GNR related subjects over and over. A lot of people came to the forums because of their interest in the band, but their interests may have changed. They still established connections here and make this forum what it is. Guys like Len and Lithium don't care about GNR anymore, but they've been here for years and absolutely belong on these forums.

Yes, I'm a bit like that also. I've never listened to Guns in about five years.   I think the Nugnr years and Axl hammered my love of GN'R out of me and I just saw Guns as a comedy act to take the piss out of for so long. Not even the reunion has reignited it (my love of the band) which has surprised me a little if I'm honest but there it stands. I used to collect bootlegs and t-shirts and things like everyone else you know?

17 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Yes, I'm a bit like that also. I've never listened to Guns in about five years.   I think the Nugnr years and Axl hammered my love of GN'R out of me and I just saw Guns as a comedy act to take the piss out of for so long. Not even the reunion has reignited it (my love of the band) which has surprised me a little if I'm honest but there it stands. I used to collect bootlegs and t-shirts and things like everyone else you know?

Awww that's sad but I get what you mean . I lost interest once Slash left and a couple of years ago when I first heard the reunion talk I checked nuguns out on You Tube...what a shock that was! OMFG what had happened to Axl's voice?! However I am pleasantly surprised at how much better they have got recently.I will be buying tickets when they play Wembley and I didn't believe I would ever see them live again. give them another chance...you may even enjoy it:P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Archtop said:

Oh, Do a little digging and find out why, such a shame Marc isn't posting on the boards hope he wasn't asked to cancel this exhibit, I thought it was a great way to celebrate the reunion and a great stop pit for anyone in LA at the moment.

Enjoy your Meal ?

No one in the place knew anything, but I have a feeling they just don't want a lot of people there. All they had up in the Kitbitz Room were framed pics from Marc for sale...nothing too special so far. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i could not even bear to watch Axl w/Nuguns! i'd go look at a concert on YouTube and couldn't watch the whole thing. i somehow managed to get thru the songs when Izzy was guest playing and one i think w/Duff.

it just amazes me how Slash being back has affected Axl...his voice, his demeanor, his looks. i keep coming back to one word....magic! and i knew in my heart of hearts it would be this way, that's why i wanted it soooo much. very happy to be right :P

I feel the same! I tried watching some YouTube clips of Nuguns recently and I had to turn it off after 2 minutes. Just.....could.not.do.it. I could see the difference in Axl now compared to then in just those two minutes that I watched. Truly believe it is because it is all because of Duff and Slash!!! The trio we all know and love. They have energized to him to levels we haven't seen in years. Plus we got him smiling more. Happy Axl! :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I am so fucking jealous of you people. Not only are you seeing them in LA you are taking tours. I have wanted to do this my whole life. The LA show was the first one I wanted to go to on this tour and I live in Nashville. Naturally, I just went to the Nashville show. Hopefully, one day I will come to Cali and do all of these cool things you are doing. Hope you guys have fun and take lots of pics :headbang:

I know eh? seeing them in their natural habitat! I wonder how that will all play out. I definitely will be watching the periscopes with the rest of you homebodies tomorrow night. :popcorn:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

"LA concert goers: the GN'R show(s) at Dodger stadium start earlier than usual so be advised. RT 5:00pm: Doors 6:30pm: The Cult 8:00pm: GN'R"

so they will be starting their show early...like SF. Good to know! Cause that means 7 for me....gotta  get the Periscopes ready. :)

Great! I'll be home in bed by 11 ;)

Edited by OTHAFA

40 minutes ago, AxlCole said:

It's fun seeing that people are doing L.A. GnR tours of their own. My wife and I did one of our own last September (went to the Welcome to the Jungle corner, Canters... met Marc, really nice guy, Rainbow, there's a cool mural in front of a liquor store and the guy there said its because that's where they used to buy their Night Train.... stuff like that). I would have never believed anyone if they told me I'd be returning in less than a year to see Axl, Slash and Duff reunited.

To those of you who lost interest after Slash left due to the Nu-GnR traveling circus (I feel ya there) and have not gained back your love with the reunion.... haven't had that flame in you ignited once again simply by seeing them on stage together again...  hearing how incredible that magical chemistry still sounds.... yet you still come hear to troll others and try to shit on our parade.... well.... that's sad in more ways than one.

Excellent post, you hit the nail on the head. If these certain Individuals did not have there passion reignited for the band that Is there prerogative, but as you said, why continue to show up on a forum dedicated to a band that you no longer care for to do nothing more than make derogatory comments about? I think I may have the answer,then again, maybe not but I will give It a shot. I feel that they have nothing but time on there hands and have always lived there lives as attention seeking drama queens.

• Like 3