08/18/16 - Los Angeles, CA - Dodger Stadium ~SOLD OUT~

RussTCB

5 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

Is the earlier start time (like SF) a baseball park thing? Also does anyone know if they'll still be selling alcohol during GNR's set or do they quit when they start?

Maybe a baseball thing? In SF they sold beer throughout the entire show. Guys next to me me were drinking till the end! 

• Like 1

I'm going both Thursday and Friday. On Friday I have pit tickets, but I'm going tomorrow with some friends who got tickets and they're in the lower part of the stands basically between home plate and third base. I've never been to a concert at a major baseball stadium. Will these seats still have a good view or will I be staring at the screens all night? Any input would be appreciated.

8 hours ago, Archtop said:
11 hours ago, AxlCole said:

Oh, nice!  We missed the pop-up store when it was here in NYC, and we're only staying about a 5 minute drive from this one, so we'll definitely be checking it out.  Probably Friday morning.  Thanks for the heads-up!

Where is it, exactly??

12 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

You can't listen to these English fuckers. The lot of them are biased and delusional. Although, I do ding Len delusional bullshit to amusing. It's almost schizophrenic in nature.

What an ignorant fucking statement. Get this cunt removed.

Edited by AlexC
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

It's the autocorrect on my phone. I'll never understand why a person would come here to argue. Come here to express your love for the band. Coming here saying that this band or that band is better than GNR is a waste of time. Len and his lot just waste thier time and think it's so fucking hilarious and cool. It ain't. 

Cuz it's 3 seconds of my life dedicated to a lighthearted joke, perhaps if you weren't so insecure in your own musical taste it wouldn't bother you.  I don't give a flying shit who does or doesn't like the music i like or how many people enter a thread i make about Sid Vicious calling him a wanker and talentless, in fact i find it quite funny, I mean it's just music end of the day, isn't it, they are total strangers to us all aren't they, it's just a bit of a giggle, there's thousands of people on here from all around the world and 99.9% of em are GnR fans you can converse with and have a back and forth with and enjoy yourself, why does one little facetious comment on my part break your tender little heart so?  If it means so much to you here, look, I'm sorry.  I'm sorry for calling Axl Rose a silly fat wanker.  And a ginger.  And a baldie.  And that he's got moobs.  And that he's had a hair transplant.  And that botox has made it look like he was pulling a silly face and the wind changed direction on him.  And that his last hit was across Stephanie Seymours jaw.  I apologise unreservedly :D

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Italian girl said:

Tomorrow or on friday show and in 2017, when AFD turns 30...

I don't know what exactly, But something's gonna happen.. 

Let's see..

Italian girl, are you serious here and in the Steven Adler thread? Is Steven playing on Friday night?! Did you get some inside info?

Edited by AxlCole

Those of you who have never been to Dodger Stadium just a heads up that in can take upwards of an hour to get out of the parking lot.Been to numerous Dodger games through the years and if we stay for the full game and we're not parked right by an exit you're screwed.Figure no ones leaving early tonight

About to board a plane....so excited, except still looking for a single pit ticket! If anyone needs to unload one for tonight or tomorrow, please let me know. Going by past shows, is getting to the stadium this afternoon in the hopes tickets will be released at box office? And lastly, how hard is it to get back to Hollywood...uber? Or is it easy/safe via bus?

7 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Izzy? 

Probably some guest appearance..

2 hours ago, AxlCole said:

Italian girl, are you serious here and in the Steven Adler thread? Is Steven playing on Friday night?! Did you get some inside info?

He will be there. Nobody knows if on stage or in the public... We'll see

4 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

Probably some guest appearance..

He will be there. Nobody knows if on stage or in the public... We'll see

If there will be an AFD 5 reunion, these shows would make the most sense.  They all live here and it's where it all began.

Plus, the fact that Izzy has gone silent over the last several weeks points to him possibly being involved now...probably as a guest performer, like Adler.

Will be awesome to see if it happens.

• Like 2

God  enough of the " tonight izzy adler roberta teddy gilby mike clink seymour everly ann lisa and cc will be there for sure ( and for no reason).. And then when that doesnt happen: " oh what a shit, whatever show,  this is not gnr ,  blablabla"

And mostró of those complainers are the same who goes like " oh again the same ser list .. What a shame.. Dont they get that im watchin every single show on periscope and i get bored cause im so spoiled selfish cry baby ??""

Just stop it.  Its pretty obvius what youre doing , and its NOT WORKING

• Like 1