Nightrain Purchase Ticket Limit (Now FOUR tickets per user)

Hi Folks, Wish to confirm one point and respectfully request one point as follows: POINT # 1. As to Nightrain 2 ticket limit presale purchase guideline currently in effect on nightrain member presale page, are NON-VIP tickets included in this?  OR did rules changes with additional release of new tickets today at 12PM?  I currently have 1 VIP and 1 NON-VIP for July 23 and nightrain currently advises I have one more ticket available for purchase.  POINT # 2.  Is it possible for passionate and committed Nightrain members to receive a separate plan for additional ticket purchases for this tour?  We LOVE GNR and thanks so much for your thoughtful consideration of our devoted interest !!

13 minutes ago, CynthiaGymnast said:

Hi Folks, Wish to confirm one point and respectfully request one point as follows: POINT # 1. As to Nightrain 2 ticket limit presale purchase guideline currently in effect on nightrain member presale page, are NON-VIP tickets included in this?  OR did rules changes with additional release of new tickets today at 12PM?  I currently have 1 VIP and 1 NON-VIP for July 23 and nightrain currently advises I have one more ticket available for purchase.  POINT # 2.  Is it possible for passionate and committed Nightrain members to receive a separate plan for additional ticket purchases for this tour?  We LOVE GNR and thanks so much for your thoughtful consideration of our devoted interest !!

VIP tix do not count towards your Nightrain purchase limit as they aren't purchased with your Nightrain password.  Haven't seen any change in the purchase limits.

Thank you for the response, and please forgive me for saying this, although I understand you are a DEMI-GOD fan and probably understand this much better than I do as a newbie, it would be helpful to get confirmation from GNR Admin.  So my assumption of NON-VIP versus VIP counting towards ticket limit seems backwards.  So my new question is, is there ANY LIMIT to presale for Nightrain members to purchase VIP tickets?  I assume NO LIMIT.

35 minutes ago, CynthiaGymnast said:

Thank you for the response, and please forgive me for saying this, although I understand you are a DEMI-GOD fan and probably understand this much better than I do as a newbie, it would be helpful to get confirmation from GNR Admin.  So my assumption of NON-VIP versus VIP counting towards ticket limit seems backwards.  So my new question is, is there ANY LIMIT to presale for Nightrain members to purchase VIP tickets?  I assume NO LIMIT.

If you want confirmation from GnR admin, you should contact Nightrain...or Ticketmaster or Jarmo (maybe?).

Ticket Limit: There is a 2 ticket limit for the Nightrain Fan Club Presale and Ticket + Nightrain Membership offers, a 4 ticket limit for VIP packages, and an 8 ticket limit for all other presales combined.  There is an 8 ticket limit for the public onsale.
By clicking on the 'Find Tickets' button or otherwise using this app, you agree to the Terms Of Use.

That is copied directly from Ticketmaster...and should answer your question :)

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1

First, I conclude that Nightrain members can purchase VIP tickets during Nightrain Presale time and NOT be subjected to 2 ticket limit by clicking on VIP button, rather than PRESALE button.  Second, and less clear on this point, I believe there is a VIP ticket purchase limit of either 4 or 8 PER SHOW. SO... if you're going to purchase VIP tickets, it seems better to click on VIP button option rather than Nightrain resale button option.

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

Title edited to reflect the info from the new email sent out saying each user can buy 4 tickets now.

It's better than a 2 ticket limit, I guess...

If there's 2 Wembley shows, that'll get me one ticket for each hopefully...

I just checked to see what type of tickets were coming up for LA and was surprised at the few tickets I tried. Center stage row D and G. I really thought about buying them. No pit though. Just wanted to see if they improved ticket selection.

9 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

I got a GA for DC during the first sale and a GA for the second NJ date today.

Damn how? I've been trying for NJ GA for hours. Best I could do is 111c 2nd row. Luckily I took it. $319 later :( 

fuck it I will have to take out a loan when alls said & done!

2 hours ago, Top-Hatted One said:

Damn how? I've been trying for NJ GA for hours. Best I could do is 111c 2nd row. Luckily I took it. $319 later :( 

fuck it I will have to take out a loan when alls said & done!

Yesterday I tried right when tickets went on sale and after 4 or 5 tries I pulled a GA ticket. Two friends of mine got GA too. I would keep trying in every sale. It seems easier to get a GA for this show than the first which I haven't gotten a ticket for yet.

And if you get a GA Pit 1 I'll trade you for my GA Pit 2 :D

• Like 1