Amber Heard divorces Johnny Depp

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

Well we would have to agree that she is fucking hot and I would totally do her. At the moment she is my current imaginary wife. But I don't fucking have 50 fucking thousand dollars. 

I think you've misunderstood the concept of divorce payouts entirely :lol:

She has a witness who will testify that she did in fact have bruising and trauma marks on her face when the cops came. They're teed up to argue that Johnny has the LAPD in the bag because they do off-duty work on his security detail, which is totally plausible given the code of silence and that sort of police culture that's grown up around LA. 

Ultimately my guess is that he's guilty as sin, but will walk because she can't prove it. Sucks.

6 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

She's an Irish Rose haha.

This will probably completely balls-up Depp's film career a la Mel Gibson.

By balls up if you mean that his career will be fucked up, then I doubt it would be.

All of this is bringing Amber in a bad light

3 hours ago, Slash787 said:

gold-digger-3_zps4a9c99dc.jpg

She looks like she is being held against her will in that photo..........:lol:

3 hours ago, Slash787 said:

By balls up if you mean that his career will be fucked up, then I doubt it would be.

All of this is bringing Amber in a bad light

IMHO Depp's career has been balls up for a while now..........his recent movies have not exactly been setting the world on fire....

Edited by classicrawker
  • Like 2

I find it fascinating and infuriating that people find it easier to believe that she bloodied up her own face like that in order to blackmail Depp than it is to believe that their precious Captain Jack is a wifebeater. 

• Like 2

True. His movies have been dire for years. Shame as he was in some genuine works during his heyday, Ed Wood, Donnie Brasco.

He seems to want to be a washed-up rock star now, only, he's missed the bona fide rock star stage out and merely jumped into being a washed-up rock star, later on in life haha.

Im not his fan, I really din't get the obsession people have with him, but still he is earning good, I only look forward to the POC movies of him.

In terms of Careers, Amber is basically a nobody in front of him, but that doesn't means he can beat her up, what he did is fucking wrong.

She should have just left him back then and should have done a police complain, I really don't get this kind of love when your husband/Bf is beating you and you are still with him.

15 minutes ago, The Archer said:

That terrible Lone Ranger movie was the bottom of the abyss for me. I can never forgive Arnie Hammer and Depp for destroying the masked man and Tonto.

Yeah that movie did suck balls. 

2 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

To be fair i got worse off of backhanders from the old man as a lad :lol:. Not that that excuses any form of woman bashing, just saying.

Those were different times Lenny......I felt the bite of my fathers belt when I was young............today he would end up in jail for it...........Not that I believe in that type of child discipline  but that is how it was back in the day............:shrugs:

3 hours ago, axlslash said:

I find it fascinating and infuriating that people find it easier to believe that she bloodied up her own face like that in order to blackmail Depp than it is to believe that their precious Captain Jack is a wifebeater. 

well all them women that have lied on men saying they beat them or raped them are to blame

• Like 1