Amber Heard divorces Johnny Depp

28 minutes ago, classicrawker said:

Those were different times Lenny......I felt the bite of my fathers belt when I was young............today he would end up in jail for it...........Not that I believe in that type of child discipline  but that is how it was back in the day............:shrugs:

True, it dont work in a today context because the culture dictates that it is abuse and not discipline, didnt think much of it myself, weren't no different than a lot of my mates got, i remember once me and my mate Ross and two other lads got caught bunking off school and we were outside the gates of school the next morning comparing war stories and laughing about it. My old man once told my Maths teacher 'if he gives you any cheek just give him a clip round the earhole' and for the rest of my time at that school he was always like 'i like your Dad' :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

The cops were called and she had no bruises on her face. Then she goes to court and there are bruises. Is she crazy?

It still amazes me how one minute people love each other and the next, they hate each other and start making up shit. So sad.

I really hope Johnny is not abusive. It sucks that he can't even take the time to mourn his mother's death with all this shit going down.

1 hour ago, -W.A.R- said:

well all them women that have lied on men saying they beat them or raped them are to blame

They're such a statistically insignificant proportion, though. That's an excuse, not an explanation. Why believe that women are liars based on the small population that have lied, while screaming "not all men!" when talking about sexism? It's insane.

These came out today. Couldn't even apologize for himself, had to do it through his fucking publicist.

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/06/02/johnny-depp-amber-heard-attack-text-messages/

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

The cops were called and she had no bruises on her face. Then she goes to court and there are bruises. Is she crazy?

It still amazes me how one minute people love each other and the next, they hate each other and start making up shit. So sad.

I really hope Johnny is not abusive. It sucks that he can't even take the time to mourn his mother's death with all this shit going down.

She has a witness who says she was bruised and the cops (who pick up extra off-duty shifts working Depp's security detail) are lying. There is no evidence to say that anything is made up, and she is providing mountains of evidence to prove that she is telling the truth. How you can say that anything sucks for Johnny without acknowledging that he probably has been kicking the shit out of his wife for the last two years or so is beyond me.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

He's on a complete bender, pissed as a fart at 4am in Denmark,

34DA4F6D00000578-0-image-a-2_14648695780

Damn he looks like shite these days..............He has been hanging with Keef too long............more than one person has gone down in flames trying to emulate the indestructible Mr. Richards.............:lol:

Edited by classicrawker

15 hours ago, classicrawker said:

Damn he looks like shite these days..............He has been hanging with Keef too long............more than one person has gone down in flames trying to emulate the indestructible Mr. Richards.............:lol:

To be fair his junkie credentials are overstated, yeah he done his share but theres a lot harder cases out there, drugs themselves dont kill you, its what they do to your eating and health and all that, when you've got as much money as Keith you can afford to have that all kept in place, also, he himself admitted that he didnt do drugs in the way where you pushed it and did more and more and more, i suppose thats how you do it and keep alive...but he basically started in the mid 60s and quit by the late 70s, William. S Burroughs was on smack from the 1950s to the late 80s, people like Iggy was doing all sorts through the 60s to late 80s...and for a good stretch Iggy was kinda destitute too.  Hunter S Thompson is another example, he just never fuckin' stopped :lol:

3 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

To be fair his junkie credentials are overstated, yeah he done his share but theres a lot harder cases out there, drugs themselves dont kill you, its what they do to your eating and health and all that, when you've got as much money as Keith you can afford to have that all kept in place, also, he himself admitted that he didnt do drugs in the way where you pushed it and did more and more and more, i suppose thats how you do it and keep alive...but he basically started in the mid 60s and quit by the late 70s, William. S Burroughs was on smack from the 1950s to the late 80s, people like Iggy was doing all sorts through the 60s to late 80s...and for a good stretch Iggy was kinda destitute too.  Hunter S Thompson is another example, he just never fuckin' stopped :lol:

Sure he had the money to do only the best drugs. He was not using "mexican shoe scrappings" as he likes to put it...........In his auto biography he talks about when they were at Villa Nelcotte recording Exile how he bought a kilo of basically pure heroin and cut it himself to be sure he would not OD. There are also stories of pure pharmaceutical coke available during tours with him staying up 4-5 days straight.

But it is not just the heroin use I am talking about it is the whole drug/ drinking lifestyle Keef maintained...........He was constantly drinking and doing other drugs other than heroin. He did this his whole life....There are stories that they were smuggling nip bottles of vodka to him when he was laid up in Australia after he fell out of the tree and fractured his skull..........He only gave up coke after that injury so IMHO not many people could maintain his drug/ drinking lifestyle and survive and based on what I read many suffered or died trying.............

I think he makes a great deal of it up.  Also, the purity of these things stands for a lot.  I do like his notion of being judicious with his intake.  If you look in countries where this shit is grown though you see these aincent looking smackheads in their 70s and 80s so its not as rare as you might think.  I stopped doing coke partly because i knew half the time i was snorting Johnson and Johnson (not that i ever even approached doing rockstar levels of this shit, they probably rubbed on their gums what i got a whole weekend out of.  

Smack is a fuckin' wankers drug anyway.