Amber Heard divorces Johnny Depp

1 minute ago, gnfnr2k said:

And as my parting note ill just leave this here

Amber was full of crap and everyone saw it

Yeah, and the jury was watching borderline q-anon bullshit like this. That's why they sided with Johnny, while actual Domestic Violence experts were screaming from the rafters that Amber was suffering under him for years.

I ask you to read this and learn about how powerful propaganda really is. It's a shame you've been ensnared in it. And it's a shame rapists like Johnny Depp still have people desperately spreading lies for him.

https://www.insider.com/depp-heard-trial-misinformation-conspiracies-johnny-amber-coke-2022-5

• Like 1

And while the troll is gone, here's a few more links

The therapist testified about seeing multiple small bruises on Amber's face during a private therapy session.

https://radaronline.com/p/johnny-depp-amber-heards-ex-therapist-bruises/

Make-up artist testifies about bruises being covered up with make-up before an appearance on a late night talk show.

https://www.newsweek.com/amber-heard-makeup-artist-stylist-disagree-bruise-claims-james-corden-1708145

12 out of 14 instances of abuse found substantially true after an investigation

https://www.newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/the-depp-heard-verdict-is-chilling#:~:text=They could not get the,to be “substantially true.”

A psychologist testifies that Depp kicked Amber in the back during an argument

https://people.com/movies/johnny-depp-kicked-amber-heard-during-fight-over-james-franco-psychologist-testifies/

Ambers friends call the police after Depp hits her with his phone case, causing bruising on her cheek

Edited by meadsoap
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, gnfnr2k said:

And as my parting note ill just leave this here

Amber was full of crap and everyone saw it

LOL this guy is a conspiracist nutjob who offers Youtube videos with thumbnails photoshopped to appeal to emotion as his evidence. We don't even need to discredit him, he does it himself.

Way to prove me right that you're obsessed and have a chip on your shoulder driving your investment in this case. You really proved the argument of that article I linked, that online alt right obsessives moved their battleground from Gamergate into the Depp v Heard case.

Don't let the door knock your fedora off on the way out.

9 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Why cannot Amber Heard be a bitch and Depp an abuser? We do we have to simplify human relations into the binary of "good" and "evil"? Humans aren't like that. And why do we insist that a victim of abuse should be sympathetic and an abuser to be unsympathetic? By failure to accept the complexities of human nature we are forever doomed to be wrong. 

Bitch and Psycho deserve a distinction. 

• GNFNR 1

I think both Heard and Depp were just a bad, bad match for each other and it evolved into a mutually-abusive relationship. Bring alcohol and drugs into the mix and voilà!

I feel neither of them is innocent and neither of them is guilty. Some people just shouldn't be together.

Edited by jekylhyde
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, jekylhyde said:

I think both Heard and Depp were just bad, bad match for each other and it evolved into a mutually-abusive relationship. Bring alcohol and drugs into the mix and voilà!

I feel neither of them is innocent and neither of them is guilty. Some people just shouldn't be together.

There is a whole chapter on her in the new Elon Musk autobiography. Many accounts that were verified she is not sound of mind.

20 minutes ago, Silence said:

There is a whole chapter on her in the new Elon Musk autobiography. Many accounts that were verified she is not sound of mind.

I thought she was a bit of a crazy gold digger, but if Elon Musk the king of fake news and spreader of conspiracy theories said it I have to reevaluate my judgment

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DeNfr said:

I thought she was a bit of a crazy gold digger, but if Elon Musk the king of fake news and spreader of conspiracy theories said it I have to reevaluate my judgment

Right, thank god we have politicians and the mass media to tell us what the truth is. I mean, they’re here for us, aren’t they? And if you question that, you’re fucking crazy, hey hey. 

I knew this thread would be fun. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jamillos said:

Right, thank god we have politicians and the mass media to tell us what the truth is. I mean, they’re here for us, aren’t they? And if you question that, you’re fucking crazy, hey hey. 

Why do people always jump to the conclusion that because you're not fond of a racist piece of shit and spreader of bullshit like Musk that you only "believe" what "politicians" and "mass media" tell you. I mean there's more than black and white, you know?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Why do people always jump to the conclusion that because you're not fond of a racist piece of shit and spreader of bullshit like Musk that you only "believe" what "politicians" and "mass media" tell you. I mean there's more than black and white, you know?

Oh I know that, believe you me. I’m just using the same absurd black-or-white nonsense as people when they use these "conspiracy theory" or "disinformation" boxes any time someone says something that disagrees with the current mainstream narrative, whatever it is. Don’t know anything about racism related to Musk, though – but this thread is already derailed anyway, so I don’t mind learning something new. 
And btw, I’m definitely not rooting for that guy in general. These billionaires could literally change the world within months or a few years if they worked together (imagine the projects and movements they could work out for the benefit of the planet and mankind), and instead of that, they just sell overpriced shitty toys, keep making astronomical fortune, and occasionally donate some millions to charity just to look good and silence their own conscience. Is the way I see it. Ask Bezos and the likes. 
But other than that, well...

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

Why cannot Amber Heard be a bitch and Depp an abuser? We do we have to simplify human relations into the binary of "good" and "evil"? Humans aren't like that. And why do we insist that a victim of abuse should be sympathetic and an abuser to be unsympathetic? By failure to accept the complexities of human nature we are forever doomed to be wrong. 

The fact is that Johnny Depp lied about a lot of things Amber supposedly did. 

Like the whole cutting his finger bit was a load of bullshit. An orthopedic surgeon came in to say Depps injuries were not consistent with his story, the nursing staff that treated him say there was no glass in his finger, and he admitted to cutting his own finger to his own doctor that night the incident supposedly happened.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/johnny-depp-dakota-johnson-amber-heard-severed-finger-b2086272.html

It was this same set of circumstances (Depp lies, Amber has to disprove him, people ignore multiple experts and eyewitnesses and believe Depp anyway, rinse and repeat) the whole trial. Despite all this evidence, people still think Amber cut his finger with a wine bottle because they will always take the word of a rich famous man instead of a woman. 

Edited by meadsoap
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, DeNfr said:

even in 2023 there's a thing called facts, you can deny them, doesn't mean they will disappear.

the whole "mainstream media & politics are lying to you" is always 100% an alt-right rhetoric, because they want you to believe their shit, to undermine democracy. 

it works with people who think they're the ultimate rebels but they only alt right sheeps who can't decide for themselves what is true or not in the "mainstream" media. 

Ha, exactly what I said above. Just like that, it’s either always 100% this or always 100% that. So anyone going "they are lying to you" is automatically a right wing lunatic (which then has to include me as well, that's funny), while anyone going "conspiracy theory bullshit" is absolutely fine and right, no discrepancy there at all. 
You know, I’m already tired of this. Wish you good luck and all. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, DeNfr said:

even in 2023 there's a thing called facts, you can deny them, doesn't mean they will disappear.

the whole "mainstream media & politics are lying to you" is always 100% an alt-right rhetoric, because they want you to believe their shit, to undermine democracy. 

it works with people who think they're the ultimate rebels but they only alt right sheeps who can't decide for themselves what is true or not in the "mainstream" media. 

Whenever someone says 'mainstream media' to me as the prelude to some conspiracy theory nonsense I always ask "what is the mainstream media?" 

I'm always confused as to what it is they mean by that exactly. Seems to boil down to anything within even a semblance of accountability, respectability, professionalism or budget that they don't like. And that crackpot on YouTube spotting nonsense from his basement is the only place to get your news. 

Can also apply it to 'they', as in "and you believe what they say do you?" or "that's what they want you to think". 

Who the fuck are 'they'?! 

Edited by allwaystired
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, jimisbatman said:

Speaking of Depp, is there another Pirates movie coming? Loved the first movie. 

Is Depp a good guitarist? Could he actually be classed as a musician or an actor that plays guitar 🎸 as a hobby? 

He plays in Hollywood Vampires with Alice Cooper and Joe Perry. He’s aggressively average at guitar.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, EvanG said:

Anthony Fox filed a lawsuit against Depp in 2001 and a day before he had to testify in court he disappeared and was never heard from again. Just saying.

warning : not a mainstream theory

53 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Who the fuck are 'they'?! 

according to them 95% of the time, Jewish people

19 minutes ago, DeNfr said:

warning : not a mainstream theory

I was just stating a fact, never said Depp had anything to do with the disappearance.
But in all seriousness, I was joking because there's always so much insinuation going on here while in reality no one really knows anything.