Will Brian Be Allowed To Return ?

AFD5

We can speculate on this 24.7 7 days a week no 1 really knows what will happen there maybe more to this than there also maybe less.

Its like when that JB story came out that was rinsed by every station then all the speculations threads & threads on that story.

Angus just turned 61 i guess there is still a lot more in him only time will tell.

Is Axl going to want to front 2 bands on full time basis its going to be hsrd work.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, alfierose said:

I have a feeling Axl may stay on, assuming ACDC doesn't tour again for another 2-3 years it's perfectly doable to manage both. I think it's proven to have worked out better than expected on all sides and it would be harder for ACDC fans to accept another singer after getting used to Axl, assuming Brian doesn't return.

I would be perfectly fine with him officially being in two bands, other members have their non GNR bands so why not? The only thing I would take issue with would be the release of an AXL/DC album before a GNR one, we have waited longer so hopefully the GNR fans would be first priority.

Axl will release an album with ACDC when Angus says so, Axl will release a GNR album when Axl says so...which one do you think comes first? 

7 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Axl will release an album with ACDC when Angus says so, Axl will release a GNR album when Axl says so...which one do you think comes first? 

Lol, hey new music is new music to me, at least we know Angus can get him to do what he does best, sing like a banshee! 

• Like 1

With Brian in band there would be more ticket sales & that means more ££££££ at mo & since May 7th tixs have been be available via all official sellers before this every thing was sold out

You go on TM,See tickets,Axs they all have tixs & have down since May.

Last night in London there was 10,000 tixs left over apparently 

35 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

With Brian in band there would be more ticket sales & that means more ££££££ at mo & since May 7th tixs have been be available via all official sellers before this every thing was sold out

You go on TM,See tickets,Axs they all have tixs & have down since May.

Last night in London there was 10,000 tixs left over apparently 

The thing is though that many 'sold out' gigs aren't really fully sold out and more tickets get released nearer the time when they know what the stage setup/production will be like. I do agree though that it probably would have sold out quicker with Brian; it always seems that when AC/DC tour these days it could be the last time and that no doubt helps sales.

I'm surprised 10,000 ticket were left though as I would have thought there would have been enough GN'R fans who would have snapped tickets up seeing that the last time Axl came here with GN'R was back in 2012 and it seems that there won't be any more GN'R shows in Europe until 2017. 

Edited by BassistSeb

4 minutes ago, BassistSeb said:

The thing is though that many 'sold out' gigs aren't really fully sold out and more tickets get released nearer the time when they know what the stage setup/production will be like. I do agree though that it probably would have sold out quicker with Brian; it always seems that when AC/DC tour these days it could be the last time and that no doubt helps sales.

I'm surprised 10,000 ticket were left though as I would have thought there would have been enough GN'R fans who would have snapped tickets up seeing that the last time Axl came here with GN'R was back in 2012 and it seems that there won't be any GN'R shows in Europe until 2017. 

I think most GNR fans bought them from seatwave, stubhub etc that were already on there when Axl was announced not realising they would offer refunds and be available from TM. Then they released more tickets as well. 

30 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I think most GNR fans bought them from seatwave, stubhub etc that were already on there when Axl was announced not realising they would offer refunds and be available from TM. Then they released more tickets as well. 

Ah, yeah that makes sense. When Axl was announced more tickets were available instantly on SeeTickets which makes me think that they must have had more to release as the refunds wouldn't have been processed that quickly.

Back OT it'll be interesting to see what Angus does now. If Brian is ready and willing to return to the band but Angus decides to keep Axl on I imagine there will be a huge backlash, it is Brian's gig at the end of the day. It seems most AC/DC fans thought he was a fitting replacement given the circumstances but if it transpired that Brian was replaced full time when he could have returned I imagine they may be less forgiving. Who knows? I guess only time will tell and I doubt any official announcement will be made soon. I imagine Angus will weigh up his options, talk to Brian and make a decision after the end of the tour.

Edited by BassistSeb

5 hours ago, Strange Broue said:

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/jim-breuer-brian-johnson-song/

This was recorded shortly after his departure from AC/DC

He STILL be able to record

It certainly was released after his departure from AC/DC. Is it a fact that it was recorded after his departure from AC/DC? I looked up a few articles and couldn't find a reference.

3 minutes ago, The Archer said:

It certainly was released after his departure from AC/DC. Is it a fact that it was recorded after his departure from AC/DC? I looked up a few articles and couldn't find a reference.

Brian's parts were recorded in 2015 according to rollingstone. 

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/hear-brian-johnson-jim-breuer-screech-new-song-mr-rock-n-roll-20160517

"Johnson, who recently had to depart a tour with AC/DC due to a dangerous hearing condition, recorded the tracks last year. On a 2015 episode of Sirius XM's Opie and Jim Norton Show, Breuer said he played Johnson a number of the songs and the singer asked to see the lyrics. They then went into the studio with just a mixing board and a microphone"

• Like 2

19 hours ago, The Archer said:

This.

It would be great for some of the healthy skepticism that we see on here, applied to this news about Brian's hearing being miraculously cured as well. If you go through ALL the news reports carefully, and ignore the sensationalism attached to them, you'll read that the 'working device' which was trialed at Brian's home (and not at a noisy arena with AC/DC's speakers cranked up to 11), still has to be miniaturized and customized for Brian to be able to use it. This doesn't even seem to be a fully workable, or commercially available prouct. In fact, the Asius store currently lists only one product - https://asiustechnologies.com/store

So, while this may be great marketing for Stephen Ambrose and his new commercial venture, it seems unlikely that there is a commercially available device that will allow those with hearing loss to safely be exposed to extremely loud sound, without considerable effort, customization and time, if ever.

Maybe, after some time, with some testing and R&D effort, a version of a product might be rolled out that allows Brian to be fully functional in his normal surroundings. But, it seems extremely unlikely that something as progressively degenerative as hearing loss, at Brian's relatively advanced age, is going to be successfully reversed to the point that he is going to be able to successfully front ACDC again.

Buckle up, AC/DC and GN'R fans - I'd say that the odds are high that our boy Axl has a great chance of being the permanent frontman of both these iconic bands.

if that does happen I just worry that Axl will become burnt out. hopefully he will be energized by it instead and we'll have much more Axl in GN'R and AC/DC! :headbang::axl92::wub:

18 minutes ago, The Archer said:

I read somewhere that Brian would still be able to record in studio but if there is new music made and Brian were not able to sing it on tour that would be strange to say the least. it's acceptable as far as Axl coming in and singing in concert songs that were written during the Brian Johnson era and of course the Bon Scott era but doing new songs Brian does in studio but can't perform seems like it could be quite sticky... :/

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, killuridols said:

He's fronting two bands right now. Read the news.

I don't know what Axl is going to do in that case. I have the feeling he would accept the job because there's nothing wrong with it and he has no business with Brian Johnson. Angus is the boss, not Brian. Angus decides who stays and who leaves. Johnson is not a friend of Axl, neither his brother, he doesn't owe him any sort of loyalty whatsoever.

My true colors? STFU!

The problem with you is that you're greener than a golf camp.

No, I'm not sure of what Axl would do. I'm just speculating based on his previous behavior. Didn't Axl leave Guns N' Roses to start a new Guns N' Roses and hire Slash and Duff as his employees? Didn't Axl keep all rights to the Guns N' Roses name and let the others out of it?

It's called business and he's a hell of a business man. You fail to see things from a mature adult perspective. I don't know how old you are but you sound like you've never worked in your life.

I didn't say Angus already offered a job to Axl. I said all the time "if". Your problems with grammar and reading comprehension are starting to get really bad.

Well, if you're not sure, then stop stating your opinion as a fact

With GNR it's entirely different. He has zero history with AC/DC besides these few shows

What business are you talking about exactly? :lol: Angus is the boss, not Axl. Axl has ZERO right to push out anybody from their own band. However Angus could fire Brian, but i doN't see it happening if he really wants to come back

I'm 27 and i've been working since i was 16, but currently i don't NEED to work, because i have passive income. On the recent few years i've learned and applied a lot of stuff regarding to business, that's how i have passive income, so your point is moot

Yeah, "if" But you damn well sure how Axl, Angus, Brian etc. should operate. 

Spoliled brat dare to say i've never worked in my life:lol:

Do yourself a favor and put me on ignore

Fucking Axl fangirls, whom joined here 2 months ago, they think they know everything

Edited by Strange Broue
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, night prowler said:

I think its allready decided .... between the old men....

or at least in Angus heart ...or head .. or gut

I agree with you though that its totaly impossible to even think you know ..... and thats kinda nice.... something to look forward to ..

gibberish.....another gibberish...

... .. . . . . . ....... .

This is great news for Brian.

I think it would take a while for his hearing to improve in order to be live onstage again.

I think for now he should take the rest he needs and hopefully by the time AC/DC tour again, he can join them.

Doctors discover things everyday, so who knows what can happen in the near future.

4 hours ago, Strange Broue said:

Well, if you're not sure, then stop stating your opinion as a fact

I never did. It's just you and your reading comprehension problems. Go back to school.

With GNR it's entirely different. He has zero history with AC/DC besides these few shows

It's not different. It's the same person with the same personality and values. 

What business are you talking about exactly? :lol: Angus is the boss, not Axl. Axl has ZERO right to push out anybody from their own band. However Angus could fire Brian, but i doN't see it happening if he really wants to come back

His career. Angus is the boss and Axl is an artist deciding what's best for him. That's his business. You don't get it, right? :facepalm:

Axl didn't push anyone out of the band. Are you gonna say Axl caused Brian's hearing loss? :rofl-lol:

Shit happened and Axl took advantage of the opportunity at hand. Like any other smart person would do. I'm sorry you won't understand this. 

Lol. Brian disease didn't stop Angus from continuing the tour and finding a replacement for him. If Brian can't or won't come back to ACDC, Angus will hire another singer. Axl or not Axl. Brian decides ZERO.

I'm 27 and i've been working since i was 16, but currently i don't NEED to work, because i have passive income. On the recent few years i've learned and applied a lot of stuff regarding to business, that's how i have passive income, so your point is moot

Yeah, "if" But you damn well sure how Axl, Angus, Brian etc. should operate. 

I see. You're a 27 years old millionaire with very little experience in business. Must have won the lottery or something.

It looks like you know what's best for them too, so stop pointing your finger at me. Watch your own roof.

Spoliled brat dare to say i've never worked in my life:lol:

Do yourself a favor and put me on ignore

Fucking Axl fangirls, whom joined here 2 months ago, they think they know everything

Yeah, I should have worded it out better. Here it goes: feels like you never had to fight for a job. You're the spoiled brat. Probably work in your dad's company. Got it all served in a plate.

I won't put you on ignore because I'm not the one in attack mode. You quoted me first and unleashed this battle. I never care for your opinions, they are all immature and make no sense to me. It is highly unlikely I will ever address your comments. You should put me on ignore, though. I don't want your head exploding because of me :lol:

Joining here 2 months ago or 3 days ago makes no difference. I'm a GNR fan since the 90s and I've proven repeatedly that I know my stuff, much more than you.

I challenge you to a GNR battle. Let's test fandom in the field. I'll destroy you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

@Strange Broue, @killuridols - enough from you two. I don't care who started it, I'm ending it. You're getting to the point of a personal argument and derailing the thread. You want to continues this discussion? Fine, but do it in a PM - not here.

I'm sorry :( and you're right.

No, I don't want to continue anything with that guy.

11 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

if that does happen I just worry that Axl will become burnt out. hopefully he will be energized by it instead and we'll have much more Axl in GN'R and AC/DC! :headbang::axl92::wub:

Well he really doesn't have anything better to do except sit at home twiddling his thumbs. He should make the most of it whilst he still can. 

Strange broue and killuridols sitting in a tree

K.I.S.S.I.N.G 

:lol:

• Like 1

Guys of course Brian can still sing and record in studio. It's the touring with the overly loud environment that is the problem. Who is to say with this new technology he will be able to hear better and perhaps as a result sing better as well? He will never sound like his prime, that is a fact, but perhaps he can still pull off some live gigs. But a full tour, doubtful.

11 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Well he really doesn't have anything better to do except sit at home twiddling his thumbs. He should make the most of it whilst he still can. 

Strange broue and killuridols sitting in a tree

K.I.S.S.I.N.G 

:lol:

i'm thinking more in terms of his voice. i'm not a vocal expert but have seen mentions of people afraid he's going to blow it out during this AXL/DC tour so add on being the full time singer for both bands and IF they decide to do new music that will be pretty much of a strain as Axl, bless him, is giving this ALL he has. maybe the rest helped, maybe it hindered him but as none of us can see into the future it's just speculation at this point. for ALL of us. have a great day :) 

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose