Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

13 minutes ago, Alexpro said:

Both London shows lithos are now on ebay from a US seller at $250 a pop... seems a tad excessive to me, yet you can't put a price on the piece of art. Same seller wants $100 for an event t-shirt

Both designs were terrible, so I will pass ?

I planned on getting Litho's, but couldn't at night one, so I passed on the second as well. Got them from my shows in the US last year, that is good enough, as that was a trip to remember :)

35 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

If you put black cardboard or a passepartout behind the poster, i think it will look even better.

Yeah im defo working on the final presentation, but i just wanted to get it in a frame for protection for now. Got a couple more shows to try and get lithos from, will decide on display after those.

54 minutes ago, Silveradot said:

Love it.Got an extra one you want to sell?

I don't unfortunately.

One other thing to note, these are numbered out of 150. Seems low compare to previous shows? Not sure...

Edited by AxlIsGod.
Number

15 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

The $100 ones are likely fake...all by the same seller and all unnumbered.

Could they be extras that the printer/promoter printed off for spares?

Like it was said...it would be pretty hard to copy a original just for a single copy of each.

Or could they be artist proof unnumbered etc?

7 minutes ago, SydneyGnR said:

Could they be extras that the printer/promoter printed off for spares?

Like it was said...it would be pretty hard to copy a original just for a single copy of each.

Or could they be artist proof unnumbered etc?

He's passing them off as "original" on the auction though and he's describing them as "This print was only available at the show"

If they're printer/promoter spares, then he's lying by saying they were "only available at the show."

If they're artist proofs, then he's lying by saying they were "only available at the show."

Nearly all of those that he's selling were sold numbered at the show. So if they're not numbered, then they weren't from the show. If they're not from the show, then I really don't really care where they come from, they're not original.

• Like 1

Kinda shocked it's taken this long to notice but since I'm now offering big bucks and/or big trade to find a Slane, I only just noticed that the printed lithograph is different from the image displayed on Arian Buhler's IG

ynRwxte.jpg

i6UFcFz.jpg

His IG image says "Dublin Ireland" over the GNR logo but the printed lithograph says "Slane Ireland"

5 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

Not much. About two centimeters in each hight and width

Thanks, I guess I can just add a white background, but now I'm wondering about my Japanese ones...
Can you clarify this @amaninjapan?

Edited by Nalbi