STEVEN ADLER ON DRUMS!! Out to Get Me! LIVE!!!!

3 minutes ago, maxpax said:

Seriously, Steven came in at the right time, cause I was losing interest in this reunion. The whole thing might be a marketing strategy. Lets hope Izzy, Gilby and Matt will join as well.

they were luring everyone into a false sense of sameness them BOOM! it all changes! sooooo glad i was watching HISTORY :headbang:

• Like 1

Just now, maxpax said:

Seriously, Steven came in at the right time, cause I was losing interest in this reunion. The whole thing might be a marketing strategy. Lets hope Izzy, Gilby and Matt will join as well.

i have to admit how surreal the timing was 

GNR ALWAYS knows how to surprise that is their fucking legacy, surprise mystery danger and fun 

i was going to tune out the tour cause it was getting boring, i was watching old 80s gnr concert footage just to see them at their best, then I check this forum and bang adler shows up HAHAHAHAHA

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gibbo said:

I have heard Adler will be playing a couple songs a show from now on and Izzy coming how true that is I dont know but was from a good source the same person who told me Axl was joining acdc a couple weeks before it was news on the internet

Hide this from brett/atltnation so tht it doesnt leaks N' Axl will not see it N' change His mind !!!! :smiley-confused2:

Edited by SerenityScorp

I was hoping something like this would happen! Steven's been far too quiet about all this since it all kicked off. If he'd have been excluded he'd have been talking to Eddie Trunk (or anyone who'd listen, let's face it) about how he'd been left out.

Brilliant. Very happy for him. He's been holding out for it for so long. Very happy as a fan to see this too. Here's hoping there'll be more - and some Izzy appearances too. I think it's fair to say that all bets are off now! :-)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

i have to admit how surreal the timing was 

GNR ALWAYS knows how to surprise that is their fucking legacy, surprise mystery danger and fun 

i was going to tune out the tour cause it was getting boring, i was watching old 80s gnr concert footage just to see them at their best, then I check this forum and bang adler shows up HAHAHAHAHA

GNR the MOST DANGEROUS BAND! :headbang:

1 minute ago, Ulnar said:

I was hoping something like this would happen! Steven's been far too quiet about all this since it all kicked off. If he'd have been excluded he'd have been talking to Eddie Trunk (or anyone who'd listen, let's face it) about how he'd been left out.

Brilliant. Very happy for him. He's been holding out for it for so long. Very happy as a fan to see this too. Here's hoping there'll be more - and some Izzy appearances too. I think it's fair to say that all bets are off now! :-)

yes i think we were all getting too complacent and then....STEVEN! now let's get Izzy. yeah we're spoiled, we're GN'R fans and we get what we want....eventually! :P

8 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I think he posted the lyrics because of that bullshit altnation article that just took the lyrics some guy heard WRONG, and they made a big deal out of it. Morons

Btw anyone notice at 4:54 in the video after OTGM Steven wants to to shake Axls hand as in saying thank you, and Axl quickly got up to shake his hand.:heart: I agree with the other posters who said it looks like the 2nd song wasnt planned, I think thats why Steven did the handshake

i heard Axl say "Shall we do another? Let's do another" or something like that before the handshake so idk...

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i heard Axl say "Shall we do another? Let's do another" or something like that before the handshake so idk...

Nah, I don't buy 'unplanned' - the "shall we do another?" chat is just Axl talking to the audience - 'wondering aloud' about whether or not they should do another is showmanship, for the audience's benefit. Steven came out to do two all along, I'm sure.

Just now, Ulnar said:

Nah, I don't buy 'unplanned' - the "shall we do another?" chat is just Axl talking to the audience - 'wondering aloud' about whether or not they should do another is showmanship, for the audience's benefit. Steven came out to do two all along, I'm sure.

that was my point...

5 hours ago, scooby845 said:

anyone got pics of Steven watching the show or the after party or backstage pics?

that would be awesome :)

24 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

actually you are right, you can see slash already had the guitar coming for michelle

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ulnar said:

yeah you're right 

kinda like when Duff would interact with the crowd in rocket queen 

Let's get some lights on these fuckers 

CAN WE DO THAT? 

15 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

yeah you're right 

kinda like when Duff would interact with the crowd in rocket queen 

Let's get some lights on these fuckers 

CAN WE DO THAT? 

I'm pretty sure Slash says that.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Guigsdaddy1976 said:

Quick question.  Why the Cincy show?  Why didn't he come out first night?  I mean no one here knows but just putting it out there.

Well, there's been rumours swirling since the Troubador show that he was supposed to guest that night, but did his back in & had to back out. Personally, I don't entirely buy that, but there may have been some truth in that. Perhaps they wanted to get a few shows out of the way & start the ball rolling first - before they brought him along - but whatever the case, I suspect it's just as simple as being the most convenient show for all parties.

37 minutes ago, Guigsdaddy1976 said:

Quick question.  Why the Cincy show?  Why didn't he come out first night?  I mean no one here knows but just putting it out there.

IMO it was in Cincy because Adler is from Ohio.. It would make sense but im not sure