STEVEN ADLER ON DRUMS!! Out to Get Me! LIVE!!!!

So now that the Adler-Cat is out of the proverbial bag, what happens NEXT?

Do we get him every night from now on?  WE FUCKING SURE AS HELL SHOULD!!!

I, for one, HOPE that he continues the tour as a guest on 2-5 songs from now on.

28 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I just had a thought:

Maybe Slither is on the setlist for when Matt makes his appearance? Perhaps he'll play a UYI cut and Slither? 

:wow:

that's quite a possibility when I think about it now. wtf holy shit. I sort of had the same thought with Think About You being in the alts just for Izzy

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Asdiz said:

this image is a defining moment for the rest of my life.  i can die in peace.

I can't stop looking at it. The last time they were on stage together Axl didn't look that happy :smiley-confused2:

2 minutes ago, Asdiz said:

never mind playing at shows...the simple fact that adler and axl are talking makes me incredibly happy.  

This is so true.

Oh Duff, what have you done!? Never thought these guys would ever be good with each other again.

7 minutes ago, Obsession Of Vanity said:

Stevie was tickled shitless at his reaction. After the bow, he came to the front and waved at everyone, HUGE SMILE, mouthing "thank you, thank you" the whole way.

20160707_083905.jpg

naaaaa it's only a cash grab..

they're clearly all bored and angry. they just smile in front of the camera.

;)

joking, of course! :)

• Like 2

Holy shit..this is beautiful.  

Sounds like Adler, looks like Adler, plays like Adler..I bet that's actually Steven Adler, guys!

Guy makes a pretty good pro-drug commercial.Few decades of abuse of every chemical possible to insert in human body and he comes out of it looking youngest of them all, heh. 

The why of it prolly has to do with his spirit..Life can't wipe that smile off him it seems..

fucking

awesome

I haven't really followed how in fuck's name this incredible  reunion came to be. Is it known who and how got the ball rolling between Axl/Slash?

Edited by LTD

4 minutes ago, LTD said:

I haven't really followed how in fuck's name this incredible  reunion came to be. Is it known who and how got the ball rolling between Axl/Slash?

It was Duff. Ambassador Duff. He got Slash and Axl talking, which has then led to all of this!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Babooshka said:

It was Duff. Ambassador Duff. He got Slash and Axl talking, which has then led to all of this!

Cool:D

Would love to be a fly on those walls.

Without knowing anything about anything, I'm almost certain it was mostly about combination of  money and end of the road type of a situation for Axl. But I'm also almost certain ( or rather, wanna believe) that it isn't about money anymore. Old blood flowing, old magic's back. They sound so fucking good together holy shit

Edited by LTD
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Obsession Of Vanity said:

Stevie was tickled shitless at his reaction. After the bow, he came to the front and waved at everyone, HUGE SMILE, mouthing "thank you, thank you" the whole way.

20160707_083905.jpg

He had a smile the entire time!! So awesome to see!

I can't stop looking at this picture... It's actually not photoshopped!!! I can't believe it!!!

9 hours ago, Allen8R said:

Is it just me and my wishful thinking or does Steven look better/healthier here than he has in the last 10 years? 

no he looked great! his smile lit up the stadium...and my heart :wub:

8 hours ago, Zizy said:

Holy fucking shit I can't believe it. Opened the forum, saw this thread and literally went apeshit :D So fucking awesome ! Can't keep the smile off my face now :headbang:

it was AMAZING last night to see it happen! when Axl said Steven's name i was like "what"???? and then he played :wub:

I can't wipe the smile off my face it's just so great seeing Adler on that stage. The smile on his face seemed to just have an effect on the other guys. Out Ta Get Me has been one of ma favourite songs this tour and this one won't be beaten that was a AFD era sounding song. Hopefully if he makes more appearances he gets a chance to play Rocket Queen. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, LTD said:

Cool:D

Would love to be a fly on those walls.

Without knowing anything about anything, I'm almost certain it was mostly about combination of  money and end of the road type of a situation for Axl. But I'm also almost certain ( or rather, wanna believe) that it isn't about money anymore. Old blood flowing, old magic's back. They sound so fucking good together holy shit

it keeps coming back to the word..magic! i believe it is. damn if Izzy joins up we may get world peace :P

1 minute ago, Gold top 78 said:

I can't wipe the smile off my face it's just so great seeing Adler on that stage. The smile on his face seemed to just have an effect on the other guys. Out Ta Get Me has been one of ma favourite songs this tour and this one won't be beaten that was a AFD era sounding song. Hopefully if he makes more appearances he gets a chance to play Rocket Queen. 

i swear i saw Slash smiling at Steven and i never see Slash smile on stage :D

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

He had a smile the entire time!! So awesome to see!

I can't stop looking at this picture... It's actually not photoshopped!!! I can't believe it!!!

i wish reese and fortus would get the f*** out of the way.

• Like 2