STEVEN ADLER ON DRUMS!! Out to Get Me! LIVE!!!!

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

also it's all part of the.....MAGIC! :heart:

That's exactly what it is. The thing about them together we can't quite put our fingers on - it's magic. Their energy and vibe while playing together it's unbelieveble. They feed off each other's playing. 

• Like 2

Just now, emybdc said:

That's exactly what it is. The thing about them together we can't quite put our fingers on - it's magic. Their energy and vibe while playing together it's unbelieveble. They feed off each other's playing. 

yes that is exactly what it is... magic! i have believed this all along :)

5 minutes ago, moreblack said:

They never happened.

The most disturbing thing is that all forum members, who were here in that golden era, knows that being an OldGnR supporter back then was almost forbidden here...you were an enemy by saying OldGnR was so much better and NuGnR is a joke. Great times.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HollyAnn said:

My God, this has me in tears again!

I will cry like a baby if Izzy shows up too. 

Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff and Steven together, even thinking about this is making me cry, this means so much to me. 

For me GNR comes on number one, I love all of them and just have some personal connection with all the 5 of them as some of the other fans on here.

So this is very emotional for me, it may sound stupid to people, but man if Izzy shows up then my life would be just complete. 

• Like 2