STEVEN ADLER ON DRUMS!! Out to Get Me! LIVE!!!!

4 minutes ago, classicrawker said:

Go back and read my op as I never said they were selling out most stadiums, as those are your words, just that they were selling out stadiums which I have read....I have no way to verify a sell out other than what I read...........in any case IMHO I doubt adding Steven and or Izzy will sell that many more tickets.....

You're right to a degree, and so am I....but all is lost in context now anyway, so you can unbunch your panties :) 

Part of the problem is you speak in generalities.....so that causes problems, such as "I doubt adding Steven and or Izzy will sell that many more tickets".  How many many is that?  100, 1000, 10000?  

But, it's not important at any rate at this point.  

Again you are making assumptions that somehow your post upset me...I was just pointing out your assumption about my op was incorrect nothing more....

regarding how many more tickets would Steven and Izzy help sell? we could never be sure but IMHO I doubt it would amount to much in the grand scheme of things... I am willing to wager the average fan goes to see Axl and Slash and doesn't really care who else is on stage with them...... just my opinion........but I do agree it is not important at this point....

24 minutes ago, classicrawker said:

Again you are making assumptions that somehow your post upset me...I was just pointing out your assumption about my op was incorrect nothing more....

regarding how many more tickets would Steven and Izzy help sell? we could never be sure but IMHO I doubt it would amount to much in the grand scheme of things... I am willing to wager the average fan goes to see Axl and Slash and doesn't really care who else is on stage with them...... just my opinion........but I do agree it is not important at this point....

I went to shows in 2006 and 2010. The first time I went with 8 other people, the second time with about 12 other people. Opinions on whether or not it was really GNR varied, there was a lot of Slash debate, everyone had a good time regardless, nobody mentioned Steven Adler once.

• Like 1

Fuck Frank off for Stevie and get Izzy in there and i guarantee you it will look better, sound better, sell better, everything.  And y'know, sounding better leads to selling better.  Not right off the fuckin' bat obviously but word of mouth gets around, hey i went to such and such gig last night and they played a fuckin' blinder etc etc.

As an old fan it's nice to see too, bless em.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Fuck Frank off for Stevie and get Izzy in there and i guarantee you it will look better, sound better, sell better, everything.  And y'know, sounding better leads to selling better.  Not right off the fuckin' bat obviously but word of mouth gets around, hey i went to such and such gig last night and they played a fuckin' blinder etc etc.

As an old fan it's nice to see too, bless em.

Not before Steven learns UYI, some spagetti Incident, N' ChiDem Song, so We still needs Frank....

Even thought Im curious too the sound of UYI Twins, Spagghetti Incident N' ChiDem Song with Steven, also full AFD Member on Chidem

Just now, SerenityScorp said:

Not before Steven learns UYI, some spagetti Incident, N' ChiDem Song, so We still needs Frank....

How would you me or anybody know about what Adler can play?  I'm not really in the loop so if there's some definitive info about this (aside from all the 'he couldn't play Civil War in 1989' stuff) let me know.  Other than that there is no song on Chi Dem or UYI that is that complicated for any professional drummer, it's hardly Ginger Baker stuff.

1 minute ago, Len B'stard said:

How would you me or anybody know about what Adler can play?  I'm not really in the loop so if there's some definitive info about this (aside from all the 'he couldn't play Civil War in 1989' stuff) let me know.  Other than that there is no song on Chi Dem or UYI that is that complicated for any professional drummer, it's hardly Ginger Baker stuff.

I didnt say He cant play but atm He probably dunno some songs so He need to learn it first, He have lots of songs to learn compare Slash N' Duff tht only needs to learns ChiDem

1 minute ago, SerenityScorp said:

I didnt say He cant play but atm He probably dunno some songs so He need to learn it first, He have lots of songs to learn compare Slash N' Duff tht only needs to learns ChiDem

It really don't take that long for professional musicians.

Just now, SerenityScorp said:

Still, You cant fire Frank just like that, He is in the Band for years more than Adler

I dont know about the moral whys and wherefores, i was just speaking strictly about what will sound good/right.

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

You can slowly oust him though by clearly out shining him :) 

Well, I dunno if Hes ok with that. It depends on Him, Its better for Him to make decision for HImself like wht DJ N' Tommy did rather than The Band.... So nobody will hurts...

24 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Even thought Im curious too the sound of UYI Twins, Spagghetti Incident N' ChiDem Song with Steven, also full AFD Member on Chidem

Adler played Back Off Bitch and Don't Cry during the club days. Also there is a recording demo/rehearsal of several UYI songs available in youtube in case anyone wants to listen. Adler is very familiar with UYI songs. Sure he needs a lot of rehearsal before playing them in a show. But not exacly learn them. Playing New Rose or Attitude it woudn't be a big deal. The only real learning he has to do are the CD songs

You know, this thought just slipped My mind, Maybe Frank too wants to quit but theres no Drummer tht can replace Him except bring back Adler, But Adler got back injury so Frank still in Band while They wait for Adler to back. also Adler still need to learn ChiDem, N' maybe They will keep adding some songs for Adler to play if He's keep playing for each shows during this Tour. Cause  He have no time to rehearsal lots of song during this Tour...

As for Izzy, Maybe theres no deal for Izzy to back with Them thts why Axl said Fortus has play for years *I forgot what He said* during that April Shows

Edited by SerenityScorp

48 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Personally if i was in a band with two drummers and the band in question was a 'legendary' one getting back together, bringing their old drummer back I'd be inclined to fuck off myself.

Seriously man, it just feels weird you posting something related to GNR lol

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Personally if i was in a band with two drummers and the band in question was a 'legendary' one getting back together, bringing their old drummer back I'd be inclined to fuck off myself.

BACK TO ANYTHING GOES WITH YOU. GO GO GOOOO