STEVEN ADLER ON DRUMS!! Out to Get Me! LIVE!!!!

OMG! So freakin amazing! Seeing Steven behind drums and Axl introducing him was magically! I really hope Steven continues to tour and play the rest of the US cities. I would love to see him live and healthy! He looked so great and that hair! Love it! Love seeing Axl, Slash, Duff and Steven back onstage together again!:lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, James Bond said:

History in the making folks. Just as June 1993 is no longer the last time Slash played with Guns N' Roses, April 1990 is no longer Steven's final performance with the band.

Here's an interesting fact....Adler's performance with GnR last night was only 112 miles from his previous performance with the band in April, 1990.  

• Like 3

Just now, tsinindy said:

Here's an interesting fact....Adler's performance with GnR last night was only 112 miles from his previous performance with the band in April, 1990.  

Now that is what I call a hardcore fan fact. I just realized I didn't even get the 1993 month correct. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Do you think he would have the stamina to play the current 2.5 hour type of show they are currently playing?

You know what, yeah, I think he probably would. Whether or not I think that'd happen is a different question, and I don't think we're at that place yet, but - yeah - I think he could do it. Might take a few weeks of rehearsals, but he's clearly up for it, and would do whatever it takes to get up to speed, he loves this band so much, and love like that can help you achieve anything.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, James Bond said:

History in the making folks. Just as June 1993 is no longer the last time Slash played with Guns N' Roses, April 1990 is no longer Steven's final performance with the band.

This statement just made it all sink in.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Absolutely bloody incredible.

Here's hoping he gets to play more than 2 songs on other occasions

yes and i need for one to be Nightrain! :headbang:

1 hour ago, Funky.Monkey said:

Steven-Adler-dolaczyl-do-Guns-N-Roses_ti

:wub: this makes my heart smile...

1 hour ago, Redout said:

This statement just made it all sink in.

wow 26 years ago....yep, just hit me!

2 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

So you're saying cut all the UYI and CD songs? Cuz those ain't "his songs".

They didn't cut the UYI, AFD , LIES, or TSI songs simply because they aren't Fortus or Ferrer's songs, did they? If they can play on those, there's no reason Steven can't play CD with a little rehearsal.

Furthermore, just because CIVIL WAR was the only track Steven recorded for UYI doesn't mean some of the others aren't "his songs" or that he doesn't know them. Several of the songs date back before AFD ever released, such as Don't Cry, Perfect Crime and Back Off Bitch. There's also demos of him drumming to Locomotive, Don't Damn Me, Bad Apples, etc. He rehearsed those many times prior to 1990.

Edited by thunderram

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

OMG! So freakin amazing! Seeing Steven behind drums and Axl introducing him was magically! I really hope Steven continues to tour and play the rest of the US cities. I would love to see him live and healthy! He looked so great and that hair! Love it! Love seeing Axl, Slash, Duff and Steven back onstage together again!:lol:

yes it was absolutely magic! ^_^

This finally made it feel like actual Gn'R. It didn't feel like a reunion until now. I gotta say this was equally, if not more, exciting than Slash re-joining. Steven was the last piece of the puzzle. The last one to be reconciled. It's legitimate Gn'R again, at least when he's on the kit. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, RussTCB said:

There's a 100% chance I'm going to bring this up on my work conference call later today. I'm sure I'll hear crickets but I don't give a fuck. Those assholes are always going on about sports shit I couldn't give 2 shits about, so we're gonna discuss this historic event for a minute goddamnit. :lol:

I literally did this at work yesterday but had to stop talking midway through as the silence was just just deafening :lol:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

They need to play more LIES in general

Reckless Life
Nice Boys
Move To The City
Mama Kin
Patience
Used To Love Her
You're Crazy (best version ever)
One In A Million

Look at those songs!?!?!?!?! How does this album not get more love???

I would kill to see The AFD5 do You're Crazy and UTLH similar to the Live/88 Era versions.. So good...

Lies is my favourite album which is not a popular opinion, but true for me - I WISH it got more air time at the shows. People seem to forget it. I also love the drums on it... would love to see Adler doing some of those songs

• Like 1

Thank god finally this guy performed and everyone saw he's not a big deal so Steven naysayers now hopefully will leave us alone!

only if they don't raise their demand asking for the guy to become a full member :-))) 

Now that you got your stevie performance, leave us alone to enjoy this lineup and hopefully new music in the future.

Edited by ©GnrPersia