Layla/November Rain
Knockin' on Heaven's Door
Nightrain
Patience
The Seeker
Paradise City 

Edited by Gibbo

Nice show today.  

Ive been feeling some special vibe in the band this last three shows. 

I remember slash said once ( u know, back in the old days) that when axl brings his a game that produces some efect on the band.  Well it might be something like that.  But whatever it is, theres something diferent. Something really nice

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Well..that is the end. This show thread would have been longer had there been more streams, but hopefully there will be videos soon. Till next time! :)

That and if they had a nice surprise like a new song to the set list or a special appearance. Oh well maybe next time :awesomeface:

• Like 2

Only 5 pages.. I guess no one is bored enough to want to complain about Axls voice sounding like Mickey then :lol:

Off the record a solid review from @FabioRoses (sorry out of likes Fabio my friend) which brings me to the point that it appears people who complained about axls voice typically do so through perescope. I find it very interesting because anybody who actually buys a ticket and goes to the shows then comes on here to post a review, have nothing but great things to say about he band. There isn't a single post from anybody saying "I bought a ticket to the show. Man I was disappointed. Axl sounded terrible, the band don't interact with each other. It's an awkward situation seeing this hybrid etc." 

Its interesting.. I guess things aren't so bad in gnr world. 

• Like 2

The band seems to keep getting better and better. Future is looking so bright! :heart:

1 hour ago, FabioRoses said:

Coma is a monster live. No one knows it here in São Paulo. I was jumping and screaming with 3 or 4 people, the rest was like "wtf is going on"

Goooooooooooddaaaammit!! :P

1 hour ago, FabioRoses said:

You need to see this show live. Don't be afraid by what you see in some youtube videos or periscopes. Our band is back! 

Couldn't agree more! No one should miss the chance to see this band, they fn' slay!! :headbang:

• Like 1

I dont know why some forumers complain. Songs like coma are entirely for us die hard fans.  Plus weve had twat, utlh, michelle, otgm, raw power, yesterday, sorry, even acdc songs with angus., adler, etc .   

And yet some of u say its always the same?  

U want the entire catalogue??  With the musicians u want, whenever u want,..??

Please get real and cherish what we have. This reality is waayy more than whatever any of us ever dreamed a couple of years a go.