11/12/16 - Sao Paulo, BR - Allianz Parque

alfierose

3 hours ago, Slash787 said:

@gunsguy update the setlist in the OP. TWAT was not played, I guess Grace is new to the GNR forum so she din't know that she posted a pic of the general setlist floating around and TWAT is basically on alt, even though I would love to hear TWAT every night.

Was Coma played after Civil War?  Grace just put up the possible setlist upon leaving for the night.

1 hour ago, default_ said:

I think they arent playing alt songs or extending the set cause here in São Paulo trains only work untill 00:00, if tjey extend the gig more than this, a lot of people will have to spend the night on the streets.

GNR, ever the responsible band. :rofl-lol:

7 hours ago, Billsfan said:

Only 5 pages.. I guess no one is bored enough to want to complain about Axls voice sounding like Mickey then :lol:

Off the record a solid review from @FabioRoses (sorry out of likes Fabio my friend) which brings me to the point that it appears people who complained about axls voice typically do so through perescope. I find it very interesting because anybody who actually buys a ticket and goes to the shows then comes on here to post a review, have nothing but great things to say about he band. There isn't a single post from anybody saying "I bought a ticket to the show. Man I was disappointed. Axl sounded terrible, the band don't interact with each other. It's an awkward situation seeing this hybrid etc." 

Its interesting.. I guess things aren't so bad in gnr world. 

Crowd cheered all Axl's screams. I guess no one there complained about his voice :P 

7 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

The band seems to keep getting better and better. Future is looking so bright! :heart:

Goooooooooooddaaaammit!! :P

Couldn't agree more! No one should miss the chance to see this band, they fn' slay!! :headbang:

Yeah man, I hope they come back soon (is the word) :D 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, default_ said:

I think they arent playing alt songs or extending the set cause here in São Paulo trains only work untill 00:00, if tjey extend the gig more than this, a lot of people will have to spend the night on the streets.

That's a small price to pay for me to enjoy more songs on my deck over periscope. 

I guess this is why Slash was in the Ferrari garage today at the Brazil F1 race. BBC lists Slash as ex Gn'R

_92423454_slash_brazil2_getty.jpg

"Sooooo, you been on holiday this year?" Niki Lauda strikes up the small talk with ex-Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash - BBC