what is your favorite song on the average set list

What is your favorite song on the average set list on this tour  

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

not necessarily your favorite GNR song, just the best song being played on a nightly basis that you are looking forward to hearing or you liked hearing in Concert

I gotta say it is Estranged for me but I am sure Coma is going to be in the lead heavily

Edited by k12

16 minutes ago, MisterNo said:

I don't see Nightrain as an option? It's played every night.

Also, OTGM wasn't played every night, they switched to My Michelle in Arlington, Pittsburgh...

Haha whoops! Didn't see the options list:lol: Where,s  Nightrain? :shrugs:

33 minutes ago, MisterNo said:

I don't see Nightrain as an option? It's played every night.

Also, OTGM wasn't played every night, they switched to My Michelle in Arlington, Pittsburgh...

Eh almost every night than

Out Ta Get Me isn't even in my top five Appetite tracks but it's hands down the best song of the tour. There's no discernible difference between the 2016 versions and the 1987/1988 versions. Incredible. My Michelle has also been good. Next up would be Nightrain and Jungle where we're consistently getting the best performances since 1993.

• Like 1

Don't Cry is a song which I really love, Its sad it keeps on changing with Patience.

Its a song which I want to see it live. Of course there are many other songs which I love and look forward too, but Don't Cry is just something special. 

Whichever Concert I go to, I hope they fucking play it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

Don't Cry is a song which I really love, Its sad it keeps on changing with Patience.

Its a song which I want to see it live. Of course there are many other songs which I love and look forward too, but Don't Cry is just something special. 

Whichever Concert I go to, I hope they fucking play it. 

I agree with you. I was so relieved they did it at my show. I actually boo hooed when it started. He was all don't you cry-ay-ay tonight and I was all fuck you Axl I gonna!