Pets!

pinkforgirls

12 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

We lost our dog on Sunday we abdopted her from Romania 3 years ago i can honest too god say ive never cried so much in my life..!!!! she was only 7 or 8 not slept proper since the wknd

I'm so sorry for your loss....its just awful losing a pet...especially when young.  💗

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My daughter texts me and says Target has a halloween costume for cats.  I told her Lily wants to know what's wrong with her. :lol:  Might as well try to give a cat a bath as put them in a costume.  That shit is for dogs.  Okay, yeah I think you're mean if you make your pets dress up.

• Haha 2

On 18/09/2019 at 4:14 PM, Gavin82 said:

We lost our dog on Sunday we abdopted her from Romania 3 years ago i can honest too god say ive never cried so much in my life..!!!! she was only 7 or 8 not slept proper since the wknd

Sorry for your loss Gav :( they’re family at the end of the day and it’s so sad when they aren’t around any more. 

• Like 1

It's Simone's birthday month.  According to the vet she was part of the fall litter.  She's one.  She's a pretty happy camper here with me.  She never goes in her bedroom any more and prefers to sleep close by me.  She knows her territory and spends most of her days outside.  I can feel where the pellet was in her neck.  I guess she will always have that scar.  All in all, good cat.  Lily still doesn't like her.  I think I need a male cat to keep these two under control. :lol:

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

We got a cat had her over 9 years she was dumped over the Rd by a bus stop she slept out side in my back garden we put her a little bed in the coal shed she was happy then 1 dau she just came in the house & stayed ever since..!!! Shes getting her thicker coat now for the winter she just loves too sleep by the heater pipes & our open wood fire when we light it now soon.

• Like 3

I watched a show on the street cats of Istanbul, so cool.  These cats are part of their culture.  Everybody takes care of them and they just room the streets, stores and peoples houses.  They give them names and take them to the vet.  Remarkable how many people said they helped them with their metal health issues.

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Ratam said:

And them isn't fight ? Cause i hear that male cats fight much between them. 

I mean yeah they play fight and wrestle a lot but have never hurt each other. Very rarely will they hiss at each other. They also love to chase each other up and down the hallway....they sound like horses lol! :lol:

8 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I mean yeah they play fight and wrestle a lot but have never hurt each other. Very rarely will they hiss at each other. They also love to chase each other up and down the hallway....they sound like horses lol! :lol:

Good know it.  I always has fear about fights and is the reason have just one cat. But look you adorable cats have fun togheter 😄

• Thanks 1