Pets!

pinkforgirls

11 hours ago, Silverburst80 said:

I wanted to see Loki! But there is some new rule about uploading pics, see the Forum Announcements thread.

so i went to pic loading site recommended in the forum announcement section and re-did the pic of my baby boy. i hope i did it right! gahhhhhh i hate being technologically challenged!!!

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Greying early must be a black dog thing. Mine is four and she has started to get white patches on her, she's always been completely black until this last year. Really odd. 

yeah my love of my life black lab girl went white early too. i didn't know you had a black lab! aren't they the best? have you posted a pic of her and i stupidly missed it?? :lol:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

yeah my love of my life black lab girl went white early too. i didn't know you had a black lab! aren't they the best? have you posted a pic of her and i stupidly missed it?? :lol:

No, I have a Cocker Spaniel. I can't remember posting a pic..

IMG_2527.JPG

Here's one in case I didn't :lol:

She's crazy but really nice but will just jump all over you! Her name is Rita, after the Alton Towers ride that goes from 0-60 in three seconds that's my dog haha 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 1

ummmm yeah. that's a cat. i have a bed for my dog too but after my cat took it over he refused to sleep in it. now he has a blanket on one side of the bed but now she has taken to jumping on his head so he moves to the non-blanket side :facepalm:

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

No, I have a Cocker Spaniel. I can't remember posting a pic..

IMG_2527.JPG

Here's one in case I didn't :lol:

She's crazy but really nice but will just jump all over you! Her name is Rita, after the Alton Towers ride that goes from 0-60 in three mins, that's my dog haha 

awwww she's adorable. too bad we love so far apart, my boy would love a gf ( fixed as he is and all :P )

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

ummmm yeah. that's a cat. i have a bed for my dog too but after my cat took it over he refused to sleep in it. now he has a blanket on one side of the bed but now she has taken to jumping on his head so he moves to the non-blanket side :facepalm:

awwww she's adorable. too bad we love so far apart, my boy would love a gf ( fixed as he is and all :P )

My dog is a little flirt, so I'm sure they'd get on great :lol: 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Simon's six too and he's going gray too. He's purebred but his dad was fawn with black mask and his mom was a silver pug. I think his gray is coming from his mom's side.

idk why my old love of my life doggy and my current baby boy are going/went white ( not gray but WHITE. ) it can't be stress, my pets are my babies and very very spoiled :P

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

idk why my old love of my life doggy and my current baby boy are going/went white ( not gray but WHITE. ) it can't be stress, my pets are my babies and very very spoiled :P

mine's very spoiled. We were just watching lying on his side dreaming, his face twitches, his feet are running, sometimes he even barks in his sleep. It's just too cute. We bought him some Christmas toys today at the store. :P

9 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

My dog is a little flirt, so I'm sure they'd get on great :lol: 

hahaha that would be so cool!

with my late lab girl she always had boyfriends spayed as she was. where i lived before my neighbors had a border collie and he would jump the fence to see her. if she wasn't outside he'd scratch the front door to get her to come outside :lol:

4 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

mine's very spoiled. We were just watching lying on his side dreaming, his face twitches, his feet are running, sometimes he even barks in his sleep. It's just too cute. We bought him some Christmas toys today at the store. :P

of course you have to buy them gifts! my late dog was so smart she'd get her stocking and prance around with it in her mouth.

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose