Guns N' Roses to possible play Rock In Rio 2017

1 minute ago, fanfzero said:

They should bring her back for this tour, wonder what is she doing now, does she still work as an interpeter?

It would be hilarious!

Actually, she NEVER worked as an interpreter, she was an actress and apparently was hired to help the band as an interpreter but OFF stage.

I've never seen her working as an actress here in Argentina, though. Apparently she moved to the States. Here's a little appearence she did in Seinfeld. 

I swear I still cry watching her performance as GNR's interpreter. It's probably the best thing I've ever seen!! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rendestroi95 said:

Here they come

100% confirmed, no doubts will be a historical concert. Nice to know Medina really did an offer later and the band accepted it, this only makes Fernando's comment more retarded.

screencapture-facebook-RockInRio-photos-a-143723405659277-19008-142258389139112-1279293845435555-1479844963714.png

Edited by Rickodez

1 hour ago, Rickodez said:

100% confirmed, no doubts will be a historical concert. Nice to know Medina really did an offer later and the band accepted it, this only makes Fernando's comment more retarded.

screencapture-facebook-RockInRio-photos-a-143723405659277-19008-142258389139112-1279293845435555-1479844963714.png

Why retarded?

Wasn't he speaking the truth at the time?

• Like 1

Are people legitimately excited for this? GNR is cursed for RIR, 2001, 2006, and especially 2011 were all pretty bad (2001 was still pretty cool but to the public was a disaster). Not to mention the cancelled 2010 date.

Where will the curse take us in 2017?

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Are people legitimately excited for this? GNR is cursed for RIR, 2001, 2006, and especially 2011 were all pretty bad (2001 was still pretty cool but to the public was a disaster). Not to mention the cancelled 2010 date.

2001 was good, Axl's voice wasn't the best, but still better than his actual voice.

2006 was bad (not too bad, but it was still bad) , but the fact that it was only broadcasted in Portugal and few people watched the livestream, added to the fact that we have Rock am Ring with better quality and amacing performance made people forget about RIR

The disaster came with 2011, first pro-shot of that era, nearly everyone was able to access the broadcast, youtube, mickey's reborn...

Also, usually Rock in Rio streamings sound like shit.

• Like 1

On 22. marraskuuta 2016 at 9:28 PM, killuridols said:

You live in Brazil and you didn't go to any shows? :question:

lol you're a rebeld :P

I don't live in Brazil but I'm tired of them receiving all the attention, best setlists and lots of stuff.........

It should be the same for all countries. :shrugs:

Axl is almost Brazilian nowadays so what can u expect... :shrugs:

Edited by The Cosmic Ted
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Legitimately excited for this, yes. Do you legitimately believe in cursed Hard Rock bands? I hope not. No band has ever played these many Rocks in Rios right? I think that's true. It's good for the legacy and people there fuckin' love Gn'R, the band has a market there. Everybody wins.

4 hours ago, fanfzero said:

2001 was good, Axl's voice wasn't the best, but still better than his actual voice.

2006 was bad (not too bad, but it was still bad) , but the fact that it was only broadcasted in Portugal and few people watched the livestream, added to the fact that we have Rock am Ring with better quality and amacing performance made people forget about RIR

The disaster came with 2011, first pro-shot of that era, nearly everyone was able to access the broadcast, youtube, mickey's reborn...

Also, usually Rock in Rio streamings sound like shit.

Correction - 2006 was not bad. I was at this show and it was great.