Guns N' Roses to possible play Rock In Rio 2017

2 minutes ago, jamillos said:

No concert is 100% confirmed unless it's confirmed through GNR's web or social media.

I hope they are gonna be there, of course.

Agreed. But this guy is pretty serious, he is spot on with 100% of the concerts. He announced the brazillian shows before the band, and even the venue for Rio, when it was still as TBD on the website haha

7 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

GNR cursed in RIR? What is that? Maybe Axl was cursed for misusing GNR's name but GNR played RIR in 91 and it was amazing, I'm sure that's the way it's gonna be this time as well.

I've been told it's not confirmed yet so I hope soon is the word :P

Yes, 91 was the best, but afther that it went worse with the years.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SEPTEM said:

Excelent news.. 

I guess that pretty much confirms that they will be at south América touring again probably around october november/december 2017.   NICE!!!!

Why would this lead to that?  Rock in Rio is in Mid September.

3 hours ago, rendestroi95 said:

Agreed. But this guy is pretty serious, he is spot on with 100% of the concerts. He announced the brazillian shows before the band, and even the venue for Rio, when it was still as TBD on the website haha

I have no problem with that, I was just reacting to this "100%" thing. Even if it turns out to be real (and why the hell not), it is not 100% as of now.

• Like 1

Just now, tsinindy said:

Well i think this might be the first date for the 2017 s.a leg.  

I just talked to some guy and he feels strongly that the 2017 leg could finish with the "cuba historic show" by december,  he also told me theyre planning to do some shows on countrys they didnt played on 2016 ( uruguay, ecuador, puerto rico, and more)

That dude almost never fails so im hoping most of that to become true.  But right now i feel its too soon to tell.

Btw... Could this 2nd n.a. and s.a legs mean new stuff??  I THINK SO.

23 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

3 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

It's the perfect time for them and makes sense.

Would be cool to get a pro shot, but then again every time we wish for a pro shot, shit goes downhill, so we'll see :lol:

Well, if it is Web Streamed then uncle fanfzero will upload a copy of the stream to the Downloads section as soon as the show ends;)

On 11/25/2016 at 2:09 AM, DieselDaisy said:

I do not know why Rose does not just relocate to Brazil: he has adopted an entire Brazilian family as his own; they all love him there - they were the only people who stuck with him through all of that 'Nugnr' rubbish; he even wears a rain jacket in their national colour! He just needs the football skills and he is practically bona fide - the ginger pasty complexion is a bit problematic mind!

Because then I'd have to move there too and I know nothing about Brazil. Let's keep him close to me in cali please so I can keep what sanity I have left.

On 11/22/2016 at 3:51 PM, Silent Jay said:

They should find a real management team, an american one.

Just curious why you don't consider TB to be a real management team. I think this tour has ran like a well oiled machine. Show's on time, playing 2 1/2 to 3 hour shows. Vocals sound great, moral looks good. What would you do different? Why do you think they should be American? Again just curious.

17 hours ago, tsinindy said:

In 91 they introduced Sorum and the UYI albums. In 2001 Axl introduced the new band and new songs. To me this new RIR wouldn't make any sense unless it lead to something else. Maybe it is pointless. But travelling all the way there just for one show and more of the same? If that is the case I find it silly from their part. I don't think they can grab a huge amount of money with just that one show in particular.

9 hours ago, SEPTEM said:

Well i think this might be the first date for the 2017 s.a leg.  

I just talked to some guy and he feels strongly that the 2017 leg could finish with the "cuba historic show" by december,  he also told me theyre planning to do some shows on countrys they didnt played on 2016 ( uruguay, ecuador, puerto rico, and more)

That dude almost never fails so im hoping most of that to become true.  But right now i feel its too soon to tell.

Btw... Could this 2nd n.a. and s.a legs mean new stuff??  I THINK SO.

OK, but you were saying a South American Tour in October/November/December, which would make Rio a one off.......not part of a South American Leg. That was my point.  

Shame only 3 songs were broadcasted there.

Quality order would be (In terms of sound)

Japan Broadcast (the one we were discussing about)-> American Direct TV (Rasl Videos, I've only seen it on YT)-> Argentinian Direct TV (Sharonsummer) ->Globo tv (Only seen in YT)/MultiShow (Limulus (better sound)/SothernCross (Better Image))