alfierose

3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Looks like we have new gnr-member-couples :ph34r:

Goofy uncle Slashy

2l8a57701503956928_1024.jpg

And creepy uncle Duffy

2l8a73341503956304_1024.jpg

Ain't dat lid?

It reminds me....Hey, Axl, you gonna tweet?

2l8a67041503956817_1024.jpg

Creepy Uncle Duffy is the uncle you avoid at family gatherings because of how creepy he is.

Also if Axl doesn't tweet within the next week, it's time make your own up. 

Hello!

I wonder if the shows in Texas are still a go...specially the San Antonio one....is terrible about Houston

I look for some news and things interesting and only come with Susan instagram story about how team Brazil gave them a big, big flower gift for their anniversary.

I really like Axl's smile in that last picture that @Andy14 brought yesterday

Did you hear the news about Bryan Johnson singing Back in Black? The people in AC/DC forums are very happy, I wonder if he is coming back to AC/DC.

1 hour ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Hello!

I wonder if the shows in Texas are still a go...specially the San Antonio one....is terrible about Houston

I am certain yes..it has to be. I am going to the San Antonio show and flying out this Sunday. My brother lives there and says the weather has been fine and I am crossing my fingers it stays that way! :) It is very, very heartbreaking about Houston. :(

Edited by marlingrl03

On 8/28/2017 at 4:29 PM, Andy14 said:

Looks like we have new gnr-member-couples :ph34r:

Goofy uncle Slashy

2l8a57701503956928_1024.jpg

And creepy uncle Duffy

2l8a73341503956304_1024.jpg

Ain't dat lid?

It reminds me....Hey, Axl, you gonna tweet?

2l8a67041503956817_1024.jpg

Those photos are great. I love the Slash one. I know most fans seem to dislike Melissa but she is really living the ultimate rock n roll dream right now.

Did any of you see the official Snapchat/Instagram story of them rehearsing today? Axl was singing with them but the videos were all muted. What could that mean?

They are messing with our feelings again :max:. They're showing us Axl doing the soundcheck without the sound on purpose. He was occasionaly sounchecking in Europe (I personally heard him in Prague) but they NEVER showed him on social media (no Axl photos or videos policy). And now they posted three short videos of Axl. Out of the blue. What do they want to tell us? Is that only "hey, be nice on Axl, he also goes on soundchecks sometimes, see?" or is it something more? Why do they soundcheck a day before the show? New cover? New Seeker version? "New" old song? Or new music? :nervous:

Btw. notice that the rest of the band always wear sports clothes or sweatpants but Mr. Axl dressed himself up for the occasion. :lol: I understand, soundcheck doesn't happen every day. :P

vrsm5aU.jpg

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

They are messing with our feelings again :max:. They're showing us Axl doing the soundcheck without the sound on purpose. He was occasionaly sounchecking in Europe (I personally heard him in Prague) but they NEVER showed him on social media (no Axl photos or videos policy). And now they posted three short videos of Axl. Out of the blue. What do they want to tell us? Is that only "hey, be nice on Axl, he also goes on soundchecks sometimes, see?" or is it something more? Why do they soundcheck a day before the show? New cover? New Seeker version? "New" old song? Or new music? :nervous:

Btw. notice that the rest of the band always wear sports clothes or sweatpants but Mr. Axl dressed himself up for the occasion. :lol: I understand, soundcheck doesn't happen every day. :P

vrsm5aU.jpg

haha! Soundcheks are like special events for Mr. Rose.

4 hours ago, Andy14 said:

vrsm5aU.jpg

I think that's dressed down for Axl. LOL

It's new music, it's new music, it's new music.  If I keep chanting that, it will happen. Yes.  :awesomeface:

Even if it's a CD song I will be over the moon.  

Was waiting for the subway when checking GNR instastories, saw Axl and immediately went to my purse for my phones, it took me awhile to realize that it wasn't my phones that were suddenly broken, but the video had no sound. Really GNR social media, really? :max:

Anyway, Meegan didn't post any vid of the rehearsal only pics. Btw she called this a rehearsal in one of the pics she posted. Someone asked her if the a guy in green that appeared in her pic was Axl and she answered that it was not but that Axl was there and asked 'why do you ask?' :question: Well, Meegan, the guy probably asked because gingersnap almost never is there :P Weird.

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Didn't Meegan share any footage from soundcheck/rehearsal? How odd if not. 

She only shared pictures, not a single sound...interesting...she said rehearsal...no soundcheck

But I doubt is new music, in my opinion is Axl's absurd paranoia of not being filmed or something like that.

If is new music, I doubt is in the teleprompter...if is something different, must be from Chinese Democracy

Remember Sir David Tang? the man that interview Axl at China Exchange? Well, died yesterday...it was a very colorful character...when the doctors told him that he only has only one or two months to live, he made a great party

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/30/sir-david-tang-socialite-friend-royals-celebrities-dies-63/

Forever my gratitude for that interview

Some article about Edmonton:

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2017/08/29/welcome-to-the-commonwealth-jungle-stadium-set-for-massive-rock-concert-as-guns-n-roses-returns

Over 40,000 tickets have been sold, with some still available, Craig said. The doors open at 5 p.m. Our Lady Peace is set to go on at 6:30 p.m.. Guns N' Roses will be ready to rock around 7:30 p.m., with Craig emphasizing they will be on time.

"This is a whole new Axl (Rose); he's on his game, big time," he said. "It's 30 trucks, it's outdoors, it's 31 degrees tomorrow night, and we have a rock show."

26 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

But I doubt is new music, in my opinion is Axl's absurd paranoia of not being filmed or something like that.

If is new music, I doubt is in the teleprompter...if is something different, must be from Chinese Democracy

As much as I'd like it to be new music, I agree about the teleprompter. I also don't think they'd play a new song, even if they have one, in the middle of the tour.

I think the song on the teleprompter is (as some people suggested in the Edmonton soundcheck thread) Madagascar. It makes sense that they want to play it at the Texas shows.

Maybe the no sound thing is because they're just trying it and they don't want the fans to expect to hear it for certain...

32 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Remember Sir David Tang? the man that interview Axl at China Exchange? Well, died yesterday...it was a very colorful character...when the doctors told him that he only has only one or two months to live, he made a great party

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/30/sir-david-tang-socialite-friend-royals-celebrities-dies-63/

That's sad...

1 hour ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Lol at Meegan's 'why do you ask'.  She can be clueless.  This is the same woman who had no idea that Richard had fractured his ankle when we'd all known for about a month.  :facepalm:

This could be an indication of how relationships are inside the band and not necessarily because she's a clueless person.

As for the response about Axl, probably it is natural for her that Axl doesn't do soundcheck and I don't know why people act surprise anyway. We all know he doesn't go to soundcheck most of the times.

1 hour ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Oh! I didn't know about this! Thanks for sharing..... People here gave the guy a hard time last year.

I wonder if Axl knows...

34 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

@killuridols are you ready?:headbang:

Oh my god, no, no fucking shit I'm not ready!!! :bitchfight: :scared: :unsure:

but those times look nice! GN'R at 8.30? :headbang:

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

This could be an indication of how relationships are inside the band and not necessarily because she's a clueless person.

As for the response about Axl, probably it is natural for her that Axl doesn't do soundcheck and I don't know why people act surprise anyway. We all know he doesn't go to soundcheck most of the times.

Oh! I didn't know about this! Thanks for sharing..... People here gave the guy a hard time last year.

I wonder if Axl knows...

Oh my god, no, no fucking shit I'm not ready!!! :bitchfight: :scared: :unsure:

but those times look nice! GN'R at 8.30? :headbang:

I was joking about her being clueless. lol  No, her comment about Axl was in relation to someone being surprised that Axl WAS at soundcheck, because that IS surprising!  The person she responded to was so surprised they asked their question all in caps. :lol:  That's why it's slightly unusual she said why do you ask, cos, everyone was asking! lol

YAY! It's nearly showtime for you!!! Are you packed? Are you excited! We want pics!! :awesomeface:

1 hour ago, beautifulanddamned said:

Who knows what new old song it is but Axl rehearsing with the band is always weird in and of itself.  

Will someone please steal that hat from Axl and burn it? He looks like a giant newborn with squishy birth canal head. 

Yes, what someone put fire his hat, pleeease !! 👹