GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I thought the trademark thing was WAR but if it's like you say, then more bad news! :facepalm:

Why? Because Axl registered W.A.R. as a tequila brand and Ashba said he's getting ready for #WAR? :lol:

Seriously, to me it's clear that Ashba has been doing PR for himself to promote his new project, whatever it is, and is fucking with GnR fans.

Just now, Blackstar said:

Why? Because Axl registered W.A.R. as a tequila brand and Ashba said he's getting ready for #WAR? :lol:

Seriously, to me it's clear that Ashba has been doing PR for himself to promote his new project, whatever it is, and is fucking with GnR fans.

Yeah, lol.

I don't know.... The strangest shit happens with this band so if it's true I wouldn't be surprised. 

2018 is the 10th Anniversary of CD and I bet my ass he's gonna give to it all the special treatment and recognition he didn't give to AFD30 <_<

Just now, killuridols said:

Yeah, lol.

I don't know.... The strangest shit happens with this band so if it's true I wouldn't be surprised. 

2018 is the 10th Anniversary of CD and I bet my ass he's gonna give to it all the special treatment and recognition he didn't give to AFD30 <_<

But didn't they play a show and release AFD merch??

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

Yeah, lol.

I don't know about the anniversary. Like I said when we last discussed it, I don't think he gives a shit about these things.

It would be a great idea though if he released CD2 under the name W.A.R.

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

It would be a great idea though if he released CD2 under the name W.A.R.

Yes. If there isn't any other way to hear this music... :shrugs:

But I guess we are back to the eternal problem of Axl not seeing the music he wrote as solo material, he sees it as GN'R and he will want it released under the GN'R name, just like CD1.

When asked about solo project during the China Exch interview, he mentioned again the instrumental record.

So it sounds like he's still stubborn about that, about thinking GN'R is his solo project...... Don't know if he learned any lessons from the whole CD debacle or he's become more flexible now.

7 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yes. If there isn't any other way to hear this music... :shrugs:

But I guess we are back to the eternal problem of Axl not seeing the music he wrote as solo material, he sees it as GN'R and he will want it released under the GN'R name, just like CD1.

When asked about solo project during the China Exch interview, he mentioned again the instrumental record.

So it sounds like he's still stubborn about that, about thinking GN'R is his solo project...... Don't know if he learned any lessons from the whole CD debacle or he's become more flexible now.

Yeah, but W.A.R. can be a name for a band, even if it's derived from Axl's name, so it's kind of a happy medium. A solo album would have his full name on it.

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

I don't think I know a song by that name but I might have heard it.

I do know the one you posted, though.

So wait.... if there is already a band named WAR, then Axl can't create a new band WAR, right? :confused:

That means that....... ASHBA WILL BE BACK TO GN'R!!!! :rofl-lol:

I honestly can't believe people are freaking out over that. He's a brand whore and will do or say pretty much anything to make money. Name dropping is also apparently how that little weasel keeps relevant. 

Edited by purplestargirl
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

I honestly can't believe people are freaking out over that. He's a brand whore and will do or say pretty much anything to make money. Name dropping is also apparently how that little weasel keeps relevant. 

What bothers me is the fact that Ashba thinks he has the right to use GN'R to promote himself. He is sending misleading messages. And nobody from GN'R is stopping him. TB should tell him to fuck off. Fernando has been posting stupid things like he feels blessed, every stone turned and next year will be bigger and better. Well instead of this kind of crap, he should say loud and clear that there is zero chance of Ashaba coming back

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Padme said:

What bothers me is the fact that Ashba thinks he has the right to use GN'R to promote himself. He is sending misleading messages. And nobody from GN'R is stopping him. TB should tell him to fuck off. Fernando has been posting stupid things like he feels blessed, every stone turned and next year will be bigger and better. Well instead of this kind of crap, he should say loud and clear that there is zero chance of Ashaba coming back

I actually agree with you on this. Ashba does need to fuck off with that. No longer in band = no allowance of using GnR name for promotional purposes. And no, he has no right to use Guns for branding his product. They are not associated with Ashba's brands at all. Why isn't this considered a form of  copyright infringement?

18 hours ago, Alja said:

I`ve also seen a video, where they made beautiful white teeth from ugly grey ones. Basically, they cut them as much as they could (like half), but still maintained original shape and then with different material they covered and re-made them back to perfect, still natural shaped, age-appropriate teeth, even with the tip of the tooth slightly translucent, like natural and tooth maintaining living quality. Secret revealed.

9 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

It's probably composite fillings, which are always white. My dentist only uses it on visible tooth surfaces such as front teeth. I have other fillings that are the metal ones and I have to remind myself everytime I see where those fillings are in my mouth that they are not cavities. Haha.

The video was like... whoa! Seems like a magic behind this! 

wvOhfLi.jpg

4 hours ago, GuitarFanfromNYC said:

Here's a little gift for @MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle. If you don't follow @jordanperform, you should start. Lots of Duff workout vids. 

Who's doing the working out here, Duff or Jordan? 😂😂😂

I hope DJ Ashba stays far away from GnR. I finally got to the point where I could tolerate Frank but I don't think I would be able to handle this.

4 hours ago, GuitarFanfromNYC said:

Here's a little gift for @MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle. If you don't follow @jordanperform, you should start. Lots of Duff workout vids. 

Out of likes but thank you!  Except...it looks really brutal. :lol:  Poor Duff!  That is not my idea of a fun time.

45 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Monks break sticks on themselves, sit under waterfalls, hang their full weight by their necks for long periods etc to temper the body.

What does temper the body mean?

I literally doubt any workout progress by getting kicked into the stomach. I get he must use his abs and all - just there would be smarter and more effective training than this.

@MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle I can see your lovely sig all of a sudden! OMG Pretty Izzy in the middle of them all. And Axl in Joan Collin's coat! I so love this pic. Why is Izzybaby so tall, even taller than Duff? Awwww :wub:

Edited by Tori72