GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

7 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

Still haven't found that picture of little Duff dressed as an angel. :(  And yes, I know it exists because I've seen it somewhere on the Internet. I would be a happy birthday girl if that was found and posted here.

He looks adorable and the expression on his little face is so cute and funny.

Do you mean the picture that appears in the LALD video?

Duff is wearing a halo made out of silver Christmas tinsel or something in that one. I posted that pic together with some other baby pics of Duff once in the old thread. But like I said, that was just a screencap/edit of the pic in the LALD video.

If there is another picture of Duff dressed as an angel out there, I have never seen it.

6 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Do you mean the picture that appears in the LALD video?

Duff is wearing a halo made out of silver Christmas tinsel or something in that one. I posted that pic together with some other baby pics of Duff once in the old thread. But like I said, that was just a screencap/edit of the pic in the LALD video.

If there is another picture of Duff dressed as an angel out there, I have never seen it.

That might be the one. He's about seven or eight in the photo?

1 minute ago, August said:

Hi guys,

I’ve been a longtime lurker on this thread, I’m hundreds of pages back and enjoying the education but I wanted to jump forwards just to say thankyou to all of you for all the pics, videos, facts, debates and entertainment. This place is like a treasure trove. I hope one of these days I will catch up but in the meantime I wanted to share this old gem, it always makes me laugh especially Slash being held in place! Happy New Year to you amazing people 😃

Happy New Year to you as well! (Out of likes) :headbang:

49 minutes ago, August said:

Hi guys,

I’ve been a longtime lurker on this thread, I’m hundreds of pages back and enjoying the education but I wanted to jump forwards just to say thankyou to all of you for all the pics, videos, facts, debates and entertainment. This place is like a treasure trove. I hope one of these days I will catch up but in the meantime I wanted to share this old gem, it always makes me laugh especially Slash being held in place! Happy New Year to you amazing people 😃

Welcome!! Glad you finally came out of lurking and said hello!  And I LOVE Garden of Eden - thanks for sharing! :headbang:

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone.  I hope 2018 will be a good one for all you ladies and lads.  @Oldest Goat Aren't you the first in the world to see in the New Year? 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Do any of you lot have New Year Resolutions?

I am gonna try really hard not to oversleep on work days. That's it because other than oversleeping i'm fucking perfect :P

Those cat gifs made my night! :hahafyou: 

LOL! :slash: I need to take a leaf out of your book!

2017 was a crap year for me.  So my news year's resolution is to not be so pessimistic/negative.  I also have a goal that I want to achieve and I've started working on it, so hopefully I can achieve it by the end of 2018. 

omg that cat leaping across the gap...whatever that is! :rofl-lol:

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Do any of you lot have New Year Resolutions?

I am gonna try really hard not to oversleep on work days. That's it because other than oversleeping i'm fucking perfect :P

My new year resolution is to drop 10 lbs and start back on my workout regimen. I’m not overweight or anything, just wanna tone for the summer 😛

• Like 2