GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

Aww. I understand it. We all know that he can be a pretty annoying little bastard, yet there are moments when he's really huggable (is that a word?) :heart:. But I'm sure that if anyone of us tried to hug him, Mr. Fernando I The Important would rip our asses in two :bitchfight:

Btw. There was also a video of Axl seconds before the show but I can't find it. I always wonder what goes through his mind the moments before he hits the stage. 

I saw the other video, he is kind of hovering around where Slash is trying not to look awkward but he totally looks awkward :lol:

I can't find it now either. 

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

Now that's what I'm talkin' about.  :awesomeface: 

C'mon Axl, how hard is it to pat Slash on the head every now and then, eh?  Ruffle his hair a bit.  Dangle one arm around his neck.  Not hard at all, dammit.  We could use a bit of fan service... ^^

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

Here's the possible gif from the pic @Andy14 posted :ph34r:

giphy.gif

And, oh well, Ritz '87 leaked and, you know, good old touchy-feely Slaxl 
:drool:

wmj7PJ.gif

Those Slaxl moments are so short nowadays that they hardly are any... Sorry. I think they have a good working relationshop onstage. But there's no tension of the good kind in them. Maybe in Axl but in Slash it just seems friendly and also a little - well - tolerant and soft as if to a child..... Because happy soft Axl is a little odd. Slash's and Duff's behaviour towards Axl enhance that impression in me. 

That Slaxl in Ritz 87 is kinda sexy. He's fondling Slash's head with a crawl. Awwww. I don't know if that still was considered a bro-thing in the 80ies. The 80ies altogether were so much more homophobe, I wonder what people thought when they saw this.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Those Slaxl moments are so short nowadays that they hardly are any... Sorry. I think they have a good working relationshop onstage. But there's no tension of the good kind in them. Maybe in Axl but in Slash it just seems friendly and also a little - well - tolerant and soft as if to a child..... Because happy soft Axl is a little odd. Slash's and Duff's behaviour towards Axl enhance that impression in me. 

That Slaxl in Ritz 87 is kinda sexy. He's fondling Slash's head with a crawl. Awwww. I don't know if that still was considered a bro-thing in the 80ies. The 80ies altogether were so much more homophobe, I wonder what people thought when they saw this.

Totally agree with you - the way Duff and Slash react to Axl gives the impression of either tolerating a child or indulging it?  It's strange.  A strange vibe exists between them that we all seem to know is there but can't quite explain it, can we?  

Yeah, I wonder what the audience must have thought at the time, but then, maybe they just accepted it as part of the rock and roll package, like we accepted the hair mental bands wearing  make up and spandex and we didn't think they were gay?

And yes! Ritz Axl is damn sexy.  Up to Rocket Queen - god.  Axl's hip swivels are killing me. :drool:

• Like 1

Sometimes we think Axl is a child, barely tolerated by his bandmates, sometimes the man capable to be a truly ugly dictator  (single handleding sacking Adler from his guest spot, putting a NDA agreement about not talking to the media, choosing the set list with CD cuts and covers) maintaining Duff and Slash almost prisoners, could be both?......the great mistery, like Angus said "who is that Guy?"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Totally agree with you - the way Duff and Slash react to Axl gives the impression of either tolerating a child or indulging it?  It's strange.  A strange vibe exists between them that we all seem to know is there but can't quite explain it, can we?  

Yeah, I wonder what the audience must have thought at the time, but then, maybe they just accepted it as part of the rock and roll package, like we accepted the hair mental bands wearing  make up and spandex and we didn't think they were gay?

And yes! Ritz Axl is damn sexy.

I think people are more no-homo now since in 80s gay community was segregated (most homosexuals never had courage to come out then), but now gays are everywhere, you can`t tell by clothes, habits, anything if someone is gay or not and many men feel need to exclude any doubt about them being straight. So no friendly hugs and cuddles and jokes. Also everything is so sexualized now and people are frighten that almost everything can be marked as harassment to the extent everyone is afraid to touch another human. :(

Edited by Alja

omfg quote from the Ritz 87, Axl introducing band members.  "And straight from the depths of hell, our creature from the Black Lagoon, this is Slash." Drapes his arm around him.  "He's a lot cuter I think."  YOU BETCHA AXL. :drool:

@Andy14 Pretty please make a gif of that moment??? 

Edit: someone then throws a Poison shirt at Slash.  LOL

Where is @janrichmond?? Slash talking and doing his touchy feely thing with himself and his hair.  It's a sight to behold. lol

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

omfg quote from the Ritz 87, Axl introducing band members.  "And straight from the depths of hell, our creature from the Black Lagoon, this is Slash." Drapes his arm around him.  "He's a lot cuter I think."  YOU BETCHA AXL. :drool:

@Andy14 Pretty please make a gif of that moment??? 

Edit: someone then throws a Poison shirt at Slash.  LOL

Where is @janrichmond?? Slash talking and doing his touchy feely thing with himself and his hair.  It's a sight to behold. lol

I've been watching Ritz 87 :slash::axl92: when Axl was almost as sexy as Slash:lol:

• Like 1

Just now, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

I can't get over Axl, he's not just sexy...he's...sensual.  And it's so effortless.  He oozes sex just by standing still. lol

Absolutely. I'm still mesmerised by young Axl. Sexy, beautiful, captivating. I cannot begin to understand how that all got lost after 93. It's a fucking miracle. There's nothing left. And I do think people can be beautiful and sexy with more years or more kilos. But on Axl - pooof - it's all gone. It's the plastic surgery, the cornrows, the moustache, the meds that change his persona ... it's weird.

8 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Absolutely. I'm still mesmerised by young Axl. Sexy, beautiful, captivating. I cannot begin to understand how that all got lost after 93. It's a fucking miracle. There's nothing left. And I do think people can be beautiful and sexy with more years or more kilos. But on Axl - pooof - it's all gone. It's the plastic surgery, the cornrows, the moustache, the meds that change his persona ... it's weird.

Yes! I love young Axl but not old Axl, Duff has got better as he's aged and i think Duff looks sexy now. Slash has always been perfect ;)

23 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

It's funny he introduced Slash like that, cause he's been doing that again these days. He's been introducing him lately in the lines of 'coming from the darkness' or so.  Too bad he doesn't mention anything about Slash being cute these days :P 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

QzLMVIy.gif

He mentioned his balls :smiley-confused2:

Anyway, they are guys in their 50s now and they are sober, I think we can't expect them to dry hump each other like they used to :lol:

YES Andy! :headbang: So many heartfelt thanks for this! :hug: What a moment.

And I expect.  ;) I hold them to high standards of fan service, age and sobriety be damned. 

4 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Watching the end of Jungle again...does Axl wink at the crowd when he says, This looks like a nice place to stage dive?  Whatever he's doing, he looks damn fine.

I thought there may have been hot girls in that section :lol:

• Like 1