GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

4 hours ago, Tori72 said:

and @Zoot

So I found this pic of Rick Nielsen wearing the same outfit and with Steven Tyler. It says August 2013 on it. So Izzy was 51. I want my CSI medal now, please :lol:

864cd5ff2b8b68a37e069f00ba8bd0bf.jpg

Tom is wearing a totally different outfit in this pic (He has a scarf and suit on in the pic with Izzy) and Rick wears that outfit all the time so I don't think it's the same event.

So sorry, no CSI medal for you yet. :awesomeface:

2 hours ago, Top-Hatted One said:

That pic of Izzy with Aerosmith is from a few years ago when Izzy joined them onstage.

edit: I see you guys were discussing the April 2017 with Cheap Trick. 

He does look a lot younger with a full smile

Nope. This was from when Izzy joined them with Aerosmith

2u6muj5.jpg

Totally different outfit.

----

It had to of been at a Cheap trick show somewhere because Rick still has his in ear monitors in.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, killuridols said:

Looks like he aged rapidly since the last time we saw his picture :unsure:

But I'd need other pics to judge better.... He certainly doesn't dress like a rockstar or an artist anymore. He's sporting the looks of an average Joe... so maybe that makes him look older?

I don't know. He's a far cry from what he was... 

Something about his body language and the way he's standing suggests that he's not feeling well, compared to how Matt is s standing. 

8 hours ago, killuridols said:

No, because it doesn't say so but it looks like he will make an appearance at the CES convention, which is a very popular convention about technology that annually takes place in Las Vegas.

All the modern shit is exposed over there and nerds/tech-driven people wait for it the whole year: new smartphones, smart tvs, computers, robots, etc.... the tech brands show off all they've got and it is a big deal for them :shrugs:

I swear I have no idea what Slash got to do with technology but maybe he will be there to represent some new modern shit about guitars? electronics related to music?

Who knows.... we'll just have to wait and see :shrugs:

He's there as Gibson's global brand ambassador, to show off his new guitars. For some reason Gibson seems to think CES is more important than NAMM...

4 hours ago, Zoot said:

Tom is wearing a totally different outfit in this pic (He has a scarf and suit on in the pic with Izzy) and Rick wears that outfit all the time so I don't think it's the same event.

So sorry, no CSI medal for you yet. :awesomeface:

Nope. This was from when Izzy joined them with Aerosmith

2u6muj5.jpg

Totally different outfit.

----

It had to of been at a Cheap trick show somewhere because Rick still has his in ear monitors in.

Yeah, you're right. I found other pics as well, Rick seems to have only one outfit so that wasn't a hint. Handed my medal back immediately. :lol: 

Bottom line is, we don't know when the pic with gorgeous smiling Izzy was taken, right?

24 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Bottom line is, we don't know when the pic with gorgeous smiling Izzy was taken, right?

Yeah, I still cant find anything on where it came from.

I looked up where Cheap Trick played in April 2017 and they weren't in California so I think it's safe to say it's not from that time period anyway. :shrugs:

2 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Something about his body language and the way he's standing suggests that he's not feeling well, compared to how Matt is s standing. 

I think it's the circumstances. Isn't it like a red carpet pic? You can see Izzy isn't dressed for the red carpet. I just think he doesn't feel really at ease in that situation, but I may be wrong. I'm no Izzy-expert.

You can't read too much into one pic anyway. I still think he looks fine. I prefer him looking like a normal person as opposed to others who have their hair dyed and try desperately to look younger than their years, failing (imo) miserably.

Well Matt does not look 57, but then his face looks like it has a ton of foundation on it. The other guy looks weird too. 

Seems from what Matt put on Instagram that he ran into Izzy at the film festival, not like they planned to meet there, so maybe Izzy was just happy to stay in the background and wasn't expecting to be dragged into a picture. Maybe that's why there aren't any more pics of him. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 3

Just now, Lio said:

I think it's the circumstances. Isn't it like a red carpet pic? You can see Izzy isn't dressed for the red carpet. I just think he doesn't feel really at ease in that situation, but I may be wrong. I'm no Izzy-expert.

You can't read too much into one pic anyway. I still think he looks fine. I prefer him looking like a normal person as opposed to others who have their hair dyed and try desperately to look younger than their years, failing (imo) miserably.

Absolutely!

What I love about Izzy (one of the many things :lol:) is that he'd never have anything done about him. Not on his face, no hair implants or those clips like Slash does. He might dye his hair but that's all. I really love people who age naturally and Izzy does that. To me that is attractive. Someone with a made face turns me off completely.

Why Izzy was at an international film festival at all - we can only guess. Frankly, I have zero idea. To me that is as un-Izzy-like as opening a twitter account. We just don't know anything about the guy. And 2nd, why go there and dress like his own gardener is the other question.  lol. Sorry Izzy. 

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Well Matt does not look 57, but then his face looks like it has a ton of foundation on it. The other guy looks weird too. 

Seems from what Matt put on Instagram that he ran into Izzy at the film festival, not like they planned to meet there, so maybe Izzy was just happy to stay in the background and wasn't expecting to be dragged into a picture. Maybe that's why there aren't any more pics of him. 

Matt's face looks at least like foundation. Even though he tends to look younger than he is nowadays. (Look at the Dec 2016 pics with Izzy.) In the 90s he looked his age so somehow is aging process slowed down. Lol.

I also wonder why Izzy posted all those music vids in Nov and Dec. Now showing up at an international event with tons of celebrities. I always assume Izzy's got a plan when it comes to him doing things in public. I hope we'll find out.

Also I don't think Izzy expected to watch a film in private and never meet anyone. It is a bloody international film festival. You can watch the film online, just google it. Or go to a cinema later....:shrugs:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Absolutely!

What I love about Izzy (one of the many things :lol:) is that he'd never have anything done about him. Not on his face, no hair implants or those clips like Slash does. He might dye his hair but that's all. I really love people who age naturally and Izzy does that. To me that is attractive. Someone with a made face turns me off completely.

Why Izzy was at an international film festival at all - we can only guess. Frankly, I have zero idea. To me that is as un-Izzy-like as opening a twitter account. We just don't know anything about the guy. And 2nd, why go there and dress like his own gardener is the other question.  lol. Sorry Izzy. 

Matt's face looks at least like foundation. Even though he tends to look younger than he is nowadays. (Look at the Dec 2016 pics with Izzy.) In the 90s he looked his age so somehow is aging process slowed down. Lol.

I also wonder why Izzy posted all those music vids in Nov and Dec. Now showing up at an international event with tons of celebrities. I always assume Izzy's got a plan when it comes to him doing things in public. I hope we'll find out.

Also I don't think Izzy expected to watch a film in private and never meet anyone. It is a bloody international film festival. You can watch the film online, just google it. Or go to a cinema later....:shrugs:

Maybe Izzy was for a invitation?and Matt look is very weird,the most "normal" look guy is Izzy 😏

9 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Hmm I don't see how he's not feeling well... he has a smirk on his face.... I think it's more like a pose for feeling uncomfortable. He's kinda crossing his arms, which is a defensive posture.

6 hours ago, Tori72 said:

This is a good question.

Do we know if Izzy is fan of movies in general? Does he like films? :question:

LOL like his own gardener :lol:............ but yeah, somehow he thought he would pass unnoticed :shrugs: and popped-up over there like nothing......... That sounds strange to me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gabrielaerojas said:

Do you want me to ask on Twitter? :awesomeface:

:smiley-confused2:

Lol you’re unbelievable, you broken record. 😂 Go ahead and ask him. Seriously, do. But ask him what he did there and why. Say hello from MyGnr, he likes us. 😀

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gabrielaerojas said:

Do you want me to ask on Twitter? :awesomeface:

:smiley-confused2:

Uh.... :confused:.... are you gonna be able to make the question yourself this time?

-----

I'm sorry but I can't stop being :drool: for Slash......................... HE'S SUCH AN IDOL!!!

And I love this huge amount of hair he wore too, looooooooool :lol:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Lol you’re unbelievable, you broken record. 😂 Go ahead and ask him. Seriously, do. But ask him what he did there and why. Say hello from MyGnr, he likes us. 😀

:nervous: 

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Uh.... :confused:.... are you gonna be able to make the question yourself this time?

Nah! What’s the fun in that?

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

And I love this huge amount of hair he wore too, looooooooool :lol:

Damn! That’s A LOT of hair...