GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

16 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I was just mentioning his hair clips this morning in my post on Izzy's admirable natural aging. :D 

But at least his hair clips somewhat pass for natural and if it wasn't for you guys talking about it, I wouldn't know!

Slash looks great IMO. He's aged and he does take care of his image but it is not exaggerated.

I want a better picture of Izzy, though..... or a video, hehe, video would be better.......... come on, Izbo!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

SLASH IN HIS THRONE!! :drool:

Why there isn't a drool emoji in the reactions here? We need one of those near the dolphin and the rose, I'd use it a lot with Slash's pics :drool:

44 minutes ago, killuridols said:

But at least his hair clips somewhat pass for natural and if it wasn't for you guys talking about it, I wouldn't know!

I wouldn't either. When they mentioned it I was like 'wut?'. I remember that when I laid my eyes on Slash in the Lisbon show one of the first things I thought was 'wow, his hair looks so soft, I want to touch it and him'. I was so naive back then :lol:

49 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I want a better picture of Izzy, though..... or a video, hehe, video would be better.......... come on, Izbo!

A better picture, a video, a videoclip, a movie, a new song, a new album, a nude...the list is endless :P 

Well... there is this video plus the covers he uploaded.

He looks the best in this one IMO. I used to have it in color but I accidentally deleted it. :(

---

Slash's new guitars look so good! I want one. :ph34r:

Edited by Zoot
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Why there isn't a drool emoji in the reactions here? We need one of those near the dolphin and the rose, I'd use it a lot with Slash's pics :drool:

I need all kinds of reactions!!! :max:

That face would be a good one to add :lol:. Yeah, the drooler and also something like mad or thumbs down.

19 minutes ago, dgnr said:

I wouldn't either. When they mentioned it I was like 'wut?'. I remember that when I laid my eyes on Slash in the Lisbon show one of the first things I thought was 'wow, his hair looks so soft, I want to touch it and him'. I was so naive back then :lol:

Hahaha yeah, I swear I started checking pictures again so to find out which is the fake hair :rofl-lol:

Gotta admit I still don't know if what they say is true :shrugs: but I remember seeing Slash reflection in one video of Meegan and he was bald :wow: so it must be true what they say :unsure:

16 minutes ago, Zoot said:

Well... there is this video plus the covers he uploaded.

Thanks! I have never seen that one! :headbang:

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Isn't your avatar woman the same one Slash is wearing on his tshirt from the pics above?

Lol. I didn't even notice the icon on Slash's shirt. They're both the Bride of Frankenstein but my avatar is a punk rock version of her while what's on his shirt is both Frankenstein's Monster and the Bride holding onto to each other in a sexual type way. That shirt is pretty cool though.

1 hour ago, purplestargirl said:

Lol. I didn't even notice the icon on Slash's shirt. They're both the Bride of Frankenstein but my avatar is a punk rock version of her while what's on his shirt is both Frankenstein's Monster and the Bride holding onto to each other in a sexual type way. That shirt is pretty cool though.

Oh, I knew it looked familiar. Haha. The bride of Frankenstein... :confused:

Just now, killuridols said:

I think he started to lose hair in that area since years ago but he has fixed it with hair clips and by wearing a hat constantly.

Guess my mom once told me that constantly wearing a hat could make you go bald :shrugs:

Some guy I attend classes with (we're in the same degree program) always wears a baseball cap and when I have seen him not wear it, his hair is definitely receding so I guess it's possible.

6 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

Some guy I attend classes with (we're in the same degree program) always wears a baseball cap and when I have seen him not wear it, his hair is definitely receding so I guess it's possible.

Yeah. This is why she told me. Because there was a time when I had started wearing a hat everyday as part of a disguise.