Funny moments in Vegas shows 2016

I hadn't noticed/ remembered Slash's arrival in first clip.  Well, well, well, looks who's late to the stage now :lol:

I did remember the This I love Clip.  Slash facing Axl, who's in a throne, as he reveals his take and ability on 'new' solo for a song he'd rejected all those years ago.  It struck me as... being noteworthy.

Edited by soon
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, soon said:

I hadn't noticed/ remembered Slash's arrival in first clip.  Well, well, well, looks who's late to the stage now :lol:

I did remember the This I love Clip.  Slash facing Axl, who's in a throne, as he reveals his take and ability on 'new' solo for a song he'd rejected all those years ago.  It struck me as... being noteworthy.

Great point - I actually forgot about Slash's late arrival!

I do remember in the pitch black seeing this large monstrosity being wheeled from the side of the stage and shouting at the woman next to me 'What the hell is that?!' 

Fantastic memories - great thread, OP.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, jonah said:

baz was on my flight from Toronto,he didn't let anyone talk to him

he can be really a bitch when he wants to

Since the first time I saw that TIL vid I thought that was a big thing for Axl, TIL is his baby, I believe he always wanted Slash on that

Edited by cqleonardo
i fucked up
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

During Patience on night one, Axl sang "I sit here on this chair, because I'd rather be alone" instead of "I sit here on the stairs...". Crowd lost it and was cracking up for a while after.

ha! that was a GREAT moment. can't believe it's coming up on the one year anniversary :D

23 hours ago, soon said:

i kinda thought maybe they planned it that way...either the WOW factor or maybe trying to lend a lil suspense like will Slash show or not? :lol:

• Like 1

I remember being front and center for the first Vegas show and absolutely losing it when they wheeled Axl out. In addition, I too noticed how much he was watching Slash play (especially since he was forced to stay on stage due to the chair) and it was quite a surreal experience.

• Like 2